Summer 2023 release date?

website says that maintenance will be happening from March 7-9th...wonder if that means on the 10th new itineraries posted. or the 11th as someone already suggested.....

I hope so!!! I am trying to be patient while waiting!! hahaha

When is Lighthouse Point due to be completed? Any guesses as to whether it will be included on the itineraries in the next release?

I think they just cleared the last approval bar from the Bahamian government, so I doubt it will be ready by then.

When is Lighthouse Point due to be completed? Any guesses as to whether it will be included on the itineraries in the next release?
Based on satellite imagery they started work literally last week, and Disney has said they're just starting construction: https://disneycruiselineblog.com/20...ovals-pave-way-for-construction-commencement/

The FAQs on the Lighthouse Point website were very recently updated to say:
"Construction could begin in early 2022 with completion in the first half of 2024."

Some of the environmental docs indicated that construction could be in excess of 2 years, so my guess is they're looking at early summer 2024, potentially to align with delivery of ship #6 at a similar time of year as the Wish.

Impatiently waiting on summer '23 itineraries, got a placeholder from last August and I'm hoping to squeeze in a short cruise from Miami just before it expires.

What is everyone hoping to book? We are wanting the EBTA followed by the Mediterranean. Originally we had both of those booked for 2021 but of course was cancelled. I had assumed the cruises would be on the Magic but have read some really great insights that it could be the Dream. Either way I just want to get the cruises booked! haha

What is everyone hoping to book? We are wanting the EBTA followed by the Mediterranean. Originally we had both of those booked for 2021 but of course was cancelled. I had assumed the cruises would be on the Magic but have read some really great insights that it could be the Dream. Either way I just want to get the cruises booked! haha

I am hoping for a Southern itinerary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter