***Summer Disney Pin Sent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

I got that one, Kim ;)
pin11334
pin43169

how's that?? ;)

One of my many themes is also restaurants. :lmao: DOn't think I have a salad them though... :cutie:
Guess thiose Kitchen Kabaret pins are HTF. Glad I never saw KK and want to collect those!

One of my many themes is also restaurants. :lmao: DOn't think I have a salad them though... :cutie:
Guess thiose Kitchen Kabaret pins are HTF. Glad I never saw KK and want to collect those!

:rotfl:...are any of your themes 'RIDES/ATTRACTIONS'??

::yes::
Sadly, yes. :lmao: I at least try to stick with ones I have experienced and like. :rotfl2: (Which is why I no longer collect Stitch's Great Escape. :rotfl2: Just can't get over that chili dog smell. :crazy2: ;) )

Okay.......2 arrived for me today :yay: But not one from Donna :( :eek:

First from Pooh67_68, Heidi
pin39075

pin57637

From JLitfin, Jean
pin26407

and a TinkerBell one I haven't been able to find yet :rolleyes:

I loved Kitchen Kabaret!! It was so cute!!

...is that 'Food Rocks'??

Before Food Rocks
Couldn't help myself, had to go look it up :rotfl:

Introduction

"Meal Time Blues" by Bonnie Appetite
Bonnie sings this at the start of the show. She looks a bit tired. She has cookbooks and her hair wrapped in a bun. The lights turn off, and the next performance comes.

Act 1

"Chase Those (Meal Time) Blues Away" by Bonnie Appetite and the Kitchen Krackpots
The Kitchen Krackpots band (containers of ketchup, mayonnaise, a spinning jar of mustard, etc.) play a boisterous ragtime intro, as Bonnie reappears, now in a showgirl or cocktail waitress costume, to "Thank you all for coming to (her) kitchen." The Kitchen Krackpots come out of the floor and reappear in the ending of the show. These animatronics were the first food products to come. The only animatronic that did not blink eyes, move mouth or other stuff was the mustard jar.

Act 2

"The Stars of the Milky Way" by Dairy Goods and his Stars of the Milky Way
Mr. Dairy Good is a singing milk carton who emerges from a refrigerator holding an old fashioned radio-style floor microphone close to his mouth, crooning introductions to three dairy products—Miss Cheese, Miss Yogurt, and Miss Ice Cream -- in the style of 1930s costume extravaganzas. Each of the dairy products performs a brief cameo in a stylized manner (e.g., Miss Cheese sings like Mae West). Every time they come out, ice cold fog pours out of the freezer. The Cheese, Yogurt and Ice Cream all look like children from "it's a small world".

Act 3

"Boogie Woogie Bakery Boy" by The Cereal Sisters
The Cereal Sisters—Oats, Rice, and Corn—sing a parody of Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy in the style of the Andrews Sisters, accompanied by a bugle-blowing bread slice. The bread slice wears glasses and is revealed when a kitchen cabinet is opened. They come back in the Kabaret Finale.

Act 4

"Meat Ditties" by Hamm & Eggz
Hamm & Eggz is a vaudeville-style comic rendition of The Meat Group Can Help You Keep Strong, in which Mr. Hamm and Mr. Eggz tell jokes and sing a few short ditties. At the end, Mr. Hamm gets angry because Mr. Eggz is telling corny jokes, and decides to split from the group to join another protein group.

* Mr. Hamm: "There's plenty of good protein acts for me to work with!"
* Mr. Eggz: "Oh yeah? Like who?"
* Mr. Hamm: "Cheese, cheese is a great source of protein!"
* Mr. Eggz: "Oh, I cheddar to think about it."
* Mr. Hamm: "Beans, now there's good..."
* Mr. Eggz: "Beans! Oh nuts to you, hammy!"
* Mr. Hamm: "That's right, nuts to me! Another excellent source of protein".

There are also running gags in this part of the show. Mr. Eggz's bow moves if he's laughing, and at the end of their parts, smoke bellows around them protecting these two from being seen moving into the ground. Mr. Eggz looks like an M&M.

Act 5

"Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit" by Colander Combo and the Fiesta Fruit
Night sounds, Latin percussion, and low lighting set the mood for this number, as the produce (broccoli, tomatoes, bananas, etc.) begin to chant "Veggie-Veggie-Fruit-Fruit! Veggie-Fruit-Fruit!" Bonnie Appetite, now in a Carmen Miranda-style carnival outfit, and perched upon a crescent moon that descends from the ceiling, sings "I simply have to tell you that my friends who are singing are...delectable!" Here, another running gag is present. A broccoli piece says " cha cha cha!" at times while his glasses flip off , but the glasses resume.

Finale

"Kabaret Finale" by Bonnie Appetite and cast

Bonnie Appetite and the cast sing a medley of each of their songs. All of the cast come back out, and Bonnie says good bye, before the curtains with the Kraft logo cover the stage.

Okay.......2 arrived for me today :yay: But not one from Donna :( :eek:

Okay, I'm officially disgusted with the post office!! :mad: I just cannot believe you didn't get my package yet. I mailed it using the automated postal machine. It didn't give me the option of DC either so I can't even track it. :sad2: My other recipient hasn't received hers yet either. I don't know what's up with that. Maybe Monday but it definitely should not be taking this long.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter