Sunshine Rewards

You can always check the forum for advice on some of the offers as well. The people there are all very friendly and ready to give advice.

SR is where I spend almost all of my computer time now. I am addicted!!

Is the site down or is it just my computer? I haven't been able to get on this morning. :confused3

I think the problems are fixed because I've been able to get on and get the 1 cent click!

SR is up and working :)

I :love: SR. I have earned almost $1,200 at SR in just over a year. While I would likely have taken 4 trips to WDW over the past 12 month anyway, my SR earnings really made it alot easier (and most justifiable ;) ) to take those trips!

Sunshine Rewards is a great program and a super easy way to earn money for Disney vacations or anything else you may be saving for or need extra cash for! You can earn $2 by just signing up and an extra $.50 for using a special link from a member!

Just got another $75 in WDW gift cards in the mail yesterday from SR -- so exciting to see that envelope! They came really fast too, I think it was only about 4 days.

I've been a member for over 2 years and have cashed out over $700!

In fact, just got another $75 for our trip in Sept.

I do have a complaint though.

I find that the new procedure for credit holds is a bit excessive. I've been a super for a year or so, and think that waiting up to 45 days is just too much. I can TOTALLY understand the fraud and things people do, but that is not me.

I just think there should be some differentiation between possible fraud accounts and those of us who have been members, especially super members for years.

I think Tricia tries her best at evening out the vendors and us, but is a little frustrating. Just had to vent..on that note..

LOVE SR!!!:thumbsup2

I just signed up....whoo hoo!!
I have a question, I have not been able to get into the daily survey...I click on it put in my info and I get the little watch thing....and then NOTHING. I have let it spin for as long as 10 minutes....Any suggestions?

I haven't had that problem with the surveys. I usually don't qualify, which is really frustrating. I'll go through a few minutes of several surveys, only to be kicked back out. I know they need specific types people so I understand why, I just wish it didn't happen so much. I want my survey bonus!

Just a quick note for anyone who wants to sign up: Please PM one of the existing members and ask for a referral. The existing member gets a small bonus once you reach $5.00 - which you can easily do really fast! - and YOU get an extra $0.50 just for being a referral. So you'd get $2.50 right off the bat just for signing up and not even doing anything! It's a win-win situation.

I have a question, I have not been able to get into the daily survey...I click on it put in my info and I get the little watch thing....and then NOTHING. I have let it spin for as long as 10 minutes....Any suggestions?

Congrats and welcome to Sunshine!! Be sure to join us in the forum too!!

As for the daily survey...are you using internet explorer as your browser? I believe the survey is most efficiently used with IE. I'm not having the problem you're describing - I get right through. Feel free to post a thread in the SR technical forum to see if others can help you out.

I've gotten a survey every day so far this month and I'm looking forward to getting my $5 bonus for the third month in a row!! Good luck to you!!!

I belong to SR and use it for shopping too, especially around Christmas. The 80-cent Daily Surveys are really a great way to build up a balance quicker than just waiting on the 1-cent clicks.

One thing to do though: CLEAR your cookies before you do everything and it seems to help.

Although that does mean you have to keep signing in over and over, but I found it helps you get credit for more of the freebie signups.

All in all, I have been very happy with SR. I'm just about to cash out for another $100 if I can make about $4 more!! Yay!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Are you on a Mac?

If so, switch to firefox. The version of IE for Macs I have (brand new computer and we update things as needed) did exactly what you are referring to. Firefox works great for almost all surveys, except the ones that flat out tell you to use IE. But I couldn't even get INto a survey with IE for mac.

FYI Tricia sends out the Disney Gift Cards REALLY quickly:thumbsup2 , such a class act.

OT - i've been bumming around most of the summer & see that i've only earned a embarrassing $35 this quarter:scared1: , is the requirement $100/quarter to retain super member status?

I have a quick question on the shopping. I just made my first online purchase through SR (to clarify, I've shopped online before but never through SR) last Tuesday, and the credit hasn't shown up yet even as pending. How long does it usually take? Do I need to wait until my purchase arrives, which should be today? I used the link for shoebuy.com for the special 13% rate and used the SR code for 10% off, so it's a pretty decent credit and I'm worried that I did something wrong because it's not showing anything yet. How long should I wait before I file a trouble ticket?

FYI Tricia sends out the Disney Gift Cards REALLY quickly:thumbsup2 , such a class act.

OT - i've been bumming around most of the summer & see that i've only earned a embarrassing $35 this quarter:scared1: , is the requirement $100/quarter to retain super member status?

Yes its $100 per quarter so you better get a 'moving ;) You still have a month and a half so you definetly can do it.

I have a quick question on the shopping. I just made my first online purchase through SR (to clarify, I've shopped online before but never through SR) last Tuesday, and the credit hasn't shown up yet even as pending. How long does it usually take? Do I need to wait until my purchase arrives, which should be today? I used the link for shoebuy.com for the special 13% rate and used the SR code for 10% off, so it's a pretty decent credit and I'm worried that I did something wrong because it's not showing anything yet. How long should I wait before I file a trouble ticket?

It can take anywhere from a day or two after shopping to 10 business days on average for something to credit. I would give it until friday and if you haven't seen a pending credit post a question in the SR forum for tricia and she can give you and update on her manual crediting since she has to upload them from shoebuy in a very complicated manner and she'll let you know when to file the TT.

My credit from Sephora just showed as pending today, and I ordered last Monday and have already received my order. I have heard that Shoebuy can run a little slow, so I agree with M 'n C to wait until the end of the week. I'm still waiting on one from Currents that I did last week. The 21 day hold starts from your purchase date, not the date it actually posts, so you get your money just as quickly. I always feel better to see it on the history, though!

Make sure you look for your credit in your history on the date you ordered - I have previously looked at my most recent entries and missed a credit pending that was further down the page. It might show up where you are not looking for it! :thumbsup2

I'm going to move this thread over to the Rewards Board so that more SR members can see it there and help anyone with their questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter