Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

Me thinks you have probably landed in Orlando right about now! Now take a deep breath of the humid florida air and think about all your friends at home!
Let the magic begin! :thumbsup2

I missed it! Know you are in Disney right now having a wonderful time, rain or shine :banana:! My office won't let me Twitter:sad2:, so I'll have to check it out when I get home.
Have a great trip! Looking forward to your trip report:goodvibes!

I am loving your Twitter updates! Sorry about all the rain. :sad2: But despite that, it sounds like you are having a great time, I can't wait to read all about it-but hope it doesn't come too quick for you. :goodvibes

Hey LL,
Going to check your itinerary now...Mom comes soon right? Loving your Facebook updates...it's so fun to live vicariously through you!!!:cloud9:

Oh, will she be home on Friday. I cant wait to hear all about the trip. I have been following her on Twitter, but it is not enough to feed my Disney hunger. popcorn::

We are meeting her on her last night and our first day. I think she must fly home on Saturday! I've been watching her on facebook as well!

We are meeting her on her last night and our first day. I think she must fly home on Saturday! I've been watching her on facebook as well!

Oh, you lucky thing and you get 2 weeks at Disney. Have a magical time and I will have to look for your trip report when you get home. :wizard:

Meeting LL was such a blast and I know you will have a great time when you meet her!! She is having a great time with her mom and I can't wait until we can share our stories!!!

Meeting LL was such a blast and I know you will have a great time when you meet her!! She is having a great time with her mom and I can't wait until we can share our stories!!!

SO glad you guys had fun Jen, can't wait to hear all about it when LL comes home!! Is it just me or did this week go by fast for you guys?:confused3

SO glad you guys had fun Jen, can't wait to hear all about it when LL comes home!! Is it just me or did this week go by fast for you guys?:confused3

Way to fast!!! And wait a minute....when is your trip in September?????? If I'm doing my math right I might be arriving during your trip LOL! Awww I did the math wrong you will be there right before I get there!! I hope you guys have a great trip!

So happy you had a good time! We knew you would! (even with the monsoon).
Loved the twittering, our whole family followed! Your TRs will be fabulous!
Bless you both for allowing us to share!:goodvibes

I can't wait to see that after you guys are back! :goodvibes

You know.... you should be a gnomie....:rolleyes:
Is that an invitation to the royal world of gnominess?

I can't wait to get there and meet up with them!

Welcome home jenjolt! I hope you had a fab time! Can you post a couple trips to feed our addiction to LL's trip report!

I hope the rain has eased up a little.

That's awesome that you guys are meeting up. She seems like such a sweet girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter