Surprise for my Princesses - Trip report 29/09 to 03/10

What a great TR - sounds magical! Your girls are very cute :goodvibes.

Hope you manage to squeeze a trip in before WDW in 2016. We are off there summer next year and time is just going sooo slowly so I just had to book a quick trip to DLRP for this Halloween ;).

Loved reading about Peter Pan - one of my best (probably my best) memory is with Peter Pan and Wendy and my DD1 when she was 3.5. The characters were both British and just went out of their way with her - truly amazing :cheer2:.

Thank you very much - was so happy that Peter came over to my daughter, she was over the moon - honestly never seen her smile as wide, and she smiles a lot!

Glad to hear you have a special Peter memory too - he is brilliant :)

Hi Nat - catching up with this late as we were away. Love love love your TR and your photos are gorgeous. You can see the happiness shining out of the girls and you and dh in them.

Loved the Peter Pan moment - that's what Disney is all about. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for sharing. :thumbsup2

Brilliant photos! Mickey looks smitten in CM!! And your little ladies are adorable. Love the girls bags too, they are great :thumbsup2
Great TR, really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing :flower3:

Lovely photos and trip report. I am planning my first trip this year and I was wondering if there were any halloween decorations up when you were there?

Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter