Surprise Swap ----complete!!!!

I'll dance with you :banana::banana::banana:
Surina, you are not a loser! life just gets in the way sometimes and we all know that!!!
you must be getting SO EXCITED to see your Paul :love:....enjoy EVERY second with him!

I am Im so excited I havent heard from him in a couple of days but I know he's on planes trying to get to Kuwait. He wants to make sure he gets to Hethrow before me....he's so cute he wants to beat me at least 1 thing cause rides pretty slow.... LOL

Do you want me just to take you out of it...it wouldn't affect anything. Or, if you want to make them and send them Monday or Tuesday regular mail, it should still get to me in time. I am swapping it out all week. So, they won't be mailled until next Monday or so. It's up to you! :thumbsup2

My items (second box) went postal yesterday. I have the dc number if needed. I am not sure if I have sent enough $ between the two packages. If it doesnt seem like enough, please let me know.

Let me see what I can get done this weekend. If I can, I will be postal on Monday. If I can't. I will tell you on Monday. :)

If I don't make enough, I can always use the elements as hostess gifts for my next swap I hostess.

I've used it for non-boyish pages (not th dinosaur sheet:rolleyes1) including the exhibition I went to about how to dress a Tudor lady

I thought I had the pics on photobucket but I can't find them:confused3

Forgot to mention I have a new mailing address. I already sent you a PM with the address, plus I included a label with the address in the box to you. Thanks!

I got packages from DB, catinthehat35, MDD and wdwmickey.

Thanks for the goodies!!

Everything looks amazing...you guys are great!

Edit...thought the package was from AWM, but it was from DB...all awesome!

It was a LOOOOOOONG weekend! But, James took 6th...advances to Regionals next weekend. So, we do it all again!! LOL But, he was the first freshman in his school's history to ever advance to Regionals and the only freshman in the whole district AA and AAA schools to advance to regionals at 119 lbs!! So, two records, one a huge school record...awesome weekend. He actually even had another high school try to recruit him this weekend. His coaches were not happy and it is against PIAA rules, so they reported it. Anyway, overall...tiring, but successful! Hopefully in the next few years, colleges will want to do the recruiting instead of other high schools!! :goodvibes

It was a LOOOOOOONG weekend! But, James took 6th...advances to Regionals next weekend. So, we do it all again!! LOL But, he was the first freshman in his school's history to ever advance to Regionals and the only freshman in the whole district AA and AAA schools to advance to regionals at 119 lbs!! So, two records, one a huge school record...awesome weekend. He actually even had another high school try to recruit him this weekend. His coaches were not happy and it is against PIAA rules, so they reported it. Anyway, overall...tiring, but successful! Hopefully in the next few years, colleges will want to do the recruiting instead of other high schools!! :goodvibes

I saw coverage for the district finals on the news this evening and thought of you!!

Congrats! Such awesome news! Perfect for scrapping ;)

Edit: I am messaging from my hubby's name....again...i should really stop reading the disboards from his laptop....

Glad to hear my package arrived safe and sound! I enjoyed working on the last two groups! I am so excited to see everyone's amazing work!

Ohhhh!!!! Yeah....our local news had full coverage of the finals matches and showed the medalists getting their awards on the podium. So, our younger two kids who stayed home with my mom got to see James on tv!! I should see if I can find a link to it online and post it!

congrats to your DS!!! hope you can find a link to share with us!

Thanks Lisa!! I will try to find something tomorrow. If I can't find anything, I'll post the pictures I took of the medal ceremony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter