Survivor

It's my 'car wreck' show. I watch it as I'm driving by but never admit to it, LOL! S

I watched every episode of Survivor I, II and III, but just didn't really have time for IV, so I haven't been watching.

I missed the first few episodes on Survivor One, but have been watching all ever since. I didn't like the Africa one. I love to hate this show and hate to love it. It's the one show that I get dh to tape while I'm at work and watch it when I get home. I have to keep the radio off in the car so I don't hear who wins LOL! S

Yup. It's one of those shows that gets additive. Watched the first one accidentally right from the beginning. Have missed a few of this last one but still have glued to the tv every Thursday night for it.

Cdnmickeylover

We love it. Bummer that Erin got voted off. My dh says there is more behind the camera that we don't see of course. Why Erin and not Penny?

Don't like Ted. Too sarcastic. Didn't like him rolling his eyes at Penny even though she was trying too hard.

I thought for sure that it was going to be Penny. Was totally surprised when it was Erin. I think it's interesting that this time they are still 2 tribes but living on the same beach. Will have to wait til next Thursday I guess to see if, or when, they will merge into one tribe. Love the different challenges though. It's amazing how they keep coming up with something different.

Cdnmickeylover

I thought Jake would get the boot. I was surprised it was Erin. Yeppers, I agree, there is other stuff going on. The producers have it easy in the editing room since they see more than we do. I am still in shock Richard won the first time around LOL! S

Our family also loves this show, in fact have just turned off the tape of last night's episode. Amazing that they have not merged yet, and what happened to the reward this week? Our boys love to watch this with us, and it's a great family t.v. time. We all really like to watch Amazing Race as well. My husband and I imagine us taking the challenges and he is very good at navigating around the world, as he has travelled to most of the places they go to. We have become hooked on these reality-challenge shows.

My 8 year old and I have watched all but the first Survivor together every Thursday. It's the only night he's allowed to stay up til 9pm on a school night. He would love to watch Amazing Race with me too, but it's on way too late, but we love that one too. We also were hooked on the Mole when it was on too. We love reality tv. We even watched the new one on PBS 1940's house. My son thought it was very educational.

I examined why I watch it and I've come to the only conclusion I could. I am a student of human behavior. I love watching people act and react ~ I dug it while studying plays, in literature, in history in school and I dig it now. Watching people act and react without them knowing why but the rest of the world sees why is so interesting to me. S

Interesting that Canadian ratings for The Amazing Race (TAR), Survivor and The Mole, are higher than in the US (we love all three!). These are pretty much the only television shows we make time for. If TAR and Survivor get cancelled, we'll probably just cut Rogers off!

I work Mon, Tue, Thr nights so I rarely watch TV in the evening. I like West Wing on Wed. I ask dh to tape Survivor so I can watch it when I get home on Thu. It's my ddddaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh time. I can just sit and my head goes ddddddddaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. LOL! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter