Swap Calendar & Links to past swaps with photos

I am not new to scrapbooking, but new to this whole swapping thing. I would love to join a swap but would need a lot of handholding. I think the baby swap is closed and the upcoming one is not for newbies (not sure if that means to swapping or scrapbooking). Anyway has anyone suggested a "Happiest Celebration of Earth" Swap. I have items already and will be visiting WDW at the end of May. If you are no familar with swapping and you come on this board it is overwhelming, any guidance would be greatly appreicated.

M

Will anyone be posting a new list of up & coming swaps?? I would love to join a swap. I have never done one before. However, everytime I log on they are all closed. Is there any way to get some advance warning of up & coming swaps?? :goodvibes

momof2stars said:
Will anyone be posting a new list of up & coming swaps?? I would love to join a swap. I have never done one before. However, everytime I log on they are all closed. Is there any way to get some advance warning of up & coming swaps?? :goodvibes

They usually start as an "Is anyone interested in doing a _______ swap" thread. Then after some interest is generated, the host will let everyone know when sign-ups are going to be. After that it is a free-for-all of swappers jockeying for the spots.

It can move fast, so if there is something you are really interested in, and you wont be there for sign-ups, you can either send the host a PM, or ask someone to put you down for your spot. I have had to do this at times when I I'm working when sign-ups begin.

But I have to warn you...swaps are addicting! Am I right fellow swapaholics? :lmao:

Chances are things will be pretty slow for a while with the holidays coming up...

Just posting here to let ya'll know that I started a new thread called 2007 swap calendar. It is stuck at the top of the forum.

All of the current swaps will be wrapping up by the end of this year and we will pick back up after the holidays. The 2 currently in Jan are closed but active.

Happy Swapping everyone!

Would someone be willing to host a newbie swap with maybe a general Magic Kingdom theme or Fab Five theme? I'm reading the boards and the stickies and threads and I'm totally overwhelmed! (Needless to say....this would also require someone answering questions that have answers obvious to all but me!) I'm so excited that I've found this boards but after two days of reading...I'm still as confused as when I started. Anyone up for the challenge?

I was a newbie about a year ago and I just jumped on on a swap i just did like 2 groups and the hostess answered all my questions.
I haven't seen any newbie swaps coming up but if you just sign-up for 1 or 2 groups it won't be bad. I promise we're a friendly and helpful group and we always welcome newbies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter