Sweet 16 celebrated with Mickey & Pals-9 days of TiW dining: Completed 6/14

I have to say that I was a little sad to see the word "Completed" on your review tonight. I've really enjoyed reading about your mother/daughter trip. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. I look forward to reading more reviews after your upcoming trip in August. :thumbsup2

I'm also sad that your reviews are over done for now, but I can't wait to read about the next set of dining adventures! Your plans look great - I'm very excited to hear your thoughts on some restaurants that I'm interested in trying (such as Cape May breakfast, Tony's, Whispering Canyon, and The Plaza) as well as a few of my current favorites (Captain's Grille breakfast, Yachtsman, Brown Derby, and Citricos). And of course, everything in between! :goodvibes

And enjoy the time with your son! We really appreciate his service.

Oh no, your review is over :sad1:

BUT ...... you are going back in August :banana:

Can't wait to read all about your next trip, your reviews are wonderful :goodvibes

Ooh, and lovely photos of you and your DS :hug:

I loved your review, so sad it's over! Have a great time in August! I'll be there in August too but early August. Excited to read your next dining report :)

I enjoyed reading all your reviews and seeing your pictures! Sounds like such a great mother/daughter trip.

Sneaking in a couple photos of DS:

Army basic training graduation:
DSC01574.jpg

Son's wedding:
DSC_0084.jpg

Ah, the new uniforms are so much nicer than the ugly green ones we had to wear!

Wonderful review! Can't wait for the next one.

Jill in CO

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all these fabulous reviews! I had a really fun girls only trip with my mom when I was 21 and reading about all the great times you had with your daughter brought back a lot of wonderful memories for me. I'm sure your daughter will cherish all the memories from your recent trip for years to come, so it's really fantastic that you were able to take that trip with her. I can't wait to hear all about your August trip! It looks like a pretty great lineup you have there. Hope your upcoming vacation is fabulous! :goodvibes

Hate to see the end of your reviews but excited to see your line-up for next trip! I don't go back to the World until October so I'm living it through you!:thumbsup2

Thanks for writing all of these fabulous dining reviews! I'm so sad your reviews are over. :sad1: I really enjoyed reading about your mother-daughter trip and I can't wait to hear about your trip in August! :goodvibes

Your line up for August looks fantastic! I hope it's a great trip!

Lovely photos and thanks again for the great reviews!

I'm sad your reviews are over but looking forward to reading your August reviews. Meanwhile, if we bump into you in August, I will be sure to say 'Hi' :)

I'm so sad your dining review is over, but I can't wait to read about your August trip!

your August plan looks great.

Your son is very handsome in his uniform. It shows what a proud mom you are in all the photos. With your dd & with your ds.

Look forward to you August dining report.

Thanks for all the helpful info on this thread!

Many, many thanks for writing such a thorough review of your dining experiences! My husband and I are doing deluxe dining in September/October - and eating at 18 restaurants that I haven't been to before - should be quite the experience. I am greatly looking forward to the reviews from your next trip!:thumbsup2

:goodvibes
I have to say that I was a little sad to see the word "Completed" on your review tonight. I've really enjoyed reading about your mother/daughter trip. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. I look forward to reading more reviews after your upcoming trip in August. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm so enjoying your reviews.... and of course, I love to see other mother-daughter WDW trips. Such a great family investment.

I'm also sad that your reviews are over done for now, but I can't wait to read about the next set of dining adventures! Your plans look great - I'm very excited to hear your thoughts on some restaurants that I'm interested in trying (such as Cape May breakfast, Tony's, Whispering Canyon, and The Plaza) as well as a few of my current favorites (Captain's Grille breakfast, Yachtsman, Brown Derby, and Citricos). And of course, everything in between! :goodvibes

And enjoy the time with your son! We really appreciate his service.

Thanks sweetie! There's a few of us wrapping these things up now. :goodvibes Thanks for the well wishes for time with my son.

Oh no, your review is over :sad1:

BUT ...... you are going back in August :banana:

Can't wait to read all about your next trip, your reviews are wonderful :goodvibes

Ooh, and lovely photos of you and your DS :hug:

Yes... watch out August! In the mean time, I am going to enjoy your reviews! :)

I loved your review, so sad it's over! Have a great time in August! I'll be there in August too but early August. Excited to read your next dining report :)

Thanks for reading. Enjoy your countdown and anticipation to August.

I enjoyed reading all your reviews and seeing your pictures! Sounds like such a great mother/daughter trip.

Thank you! It really was a great trip with DD. :love:

Ah, the new uniforms are so much nicer than the ugly green ones we had to wear!

Wonderful review! Can't wait for the next one.

Jill in CO

Thanks Jill. I believe they issued the new uniforms just before my DS went into the Army nearly 2 years ago. They do look sharp.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all these fabulous reviews! I had a really fun girls only trip with my mom when I was 21 and reading about all the great times you had with your daughter brought back a lot of wonderful memories for me. I'm sure your daughter will cherish all the memories from your recent trip for years to come, so it's really fantastic that you were able to take that trip with her. I can't wait to hear all about your August trip! It looks like a pretty great lineup you have there. Hope your upcoming vacation is fabulous! :goodvibes

Awwww thanks! I posted on your review that I was sooooo sad to see your end. I am looking forward to August. :woohoo:

Hate to see the end of your reviews but excited to see your line-up for next trip! I don't go back to the World until October so I'm living it through you!:thumbsup2

Well when you get back from your Oct. trip please please please check back and let us know how it was. :) Thank you for reading.

Thanks for writing all of these fabulous dining reviews! I'm so sad your reviews are over. :sad1: I really enjoyed reading about your mother-daughter trip and I can't wait to hear about your trip in August! :goodvibes

Thank you gabzee! Our August trip is only about 65 days away!

Your line up for August looks fantastic! I hope it's a great trip!

Lovely photos and thanks again for the great reviews!

Thank you Megan! I'm dreading all the guilt from eating too much but heck, it's vacation!!

I'm sad your reviews are over but looking forward to reading your August reviews. Meanwhile, if we bump into you in August, I will be sure to say 'Hi' :)

Thanks for reading! I'll look for a red head with a bone in her hair in August! :laughing:

I enjoyed reading your reviews. Looking forward to your next review post.

Enjoy the time with your son and his wife.

First of all, I love your user name! Thank you for reading! I look forward to letting eveyone know about August.

Great dining review! I really enjoyed reading it. Cant wait to read your next one :thumbsup2

Thank you! I just happened to have a camera and a plate of food so it all worked out! :wizard:

How cool that you will be at the CR in October. Exciting stuff!

I'm so sad your dining review is over, but I can't wait to read about your August trip!

Thanks Sunstar!! Your wedding photo is lovely. How wonderful that you got to have a Disneymoon!! :)

your August plan looks great.

Your son is very handsome in his uniform. It shows what a proud mom you are in all the photos. With your dd & with your ds.

Look forward to you August dining report.

Thanks for all the helpful info on this thread!

Thank you! Yes, I'm a proud mom. I remember the first time I got to sign something - Proud Army Mom! :)

Thank you for reading!

Many, many thanks for writing such a thorough review of your dining experiences! My husband and I are doing deluxe dining in September/October - and eating at 18 restaurants that I haven't been to before - should be quite the experience. I am greatly looking forward to the reviews from your next trip!:thumbsup2

Hi there! I took a peek at your blog and you are an Dis expert!!! Very impressive! Looks like you have made many wonderful memories with WDW. How exciting about your fall trip and all those new restaurants.

Thanks for reading.

Awww I am so sad it's all over. I have enjoyed reading and getting to know you through your reviews. I cannot wait to hear about the next trip :thumbsup2

I love your reviews! I hope someday my daughters and I will take lots of girls trip to Disney!

I'm entertaining the idea of a PTR for our August dining..... hang in there and I'll let you know. Some of you here are inspiring me. Plus we can compare plans etc. :goodvibes

Awww I am so sad it's all over. I have enjoyed reading and getting to know you through your reviews. I cannot wait to hear about the next trip :thumbsup2

Thanks! Somebody is still working on their review... :rolleyes1 You know I'm giving you a hard time but if you went to Saana I really really want to hear about it! :goodvibes

I love your reviews! I hope someday my daughters and I will take lots of girls trip to Disney!

Thank you so much! In the future if you do these trips they will be the best of memories. :love:

Take care all and give hugs and smooches to the daddies in our lives today. :hug: Happy Father's Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter