**SWEET TREAT sent/received thread**COMPLETED!!

I did some shopping today, I need to get a few extra things & the box will be on its way, probably by Tuesday.

Got my names!! Should be sending out by Wednesday!! I and DH can not wait for ours:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Wonderful! Now all names have been picked up. Nothing left to do but shop, mail and EAT! ;) :rotfl:

We went shopping on Fri night and will be mailing tomorrow. Goodness, I was a bit embarrassed about all the goodies I bought :lmao:

Did some more shopping today. I want to go to one more store & should be shipping by Tuesday.

:goodvibes Kylie got her box today from MPHARJ's DS Noah :goodvibes

She got a bag of gummy bears
Bag of Lifesavers Gummy
Box of Princess fruit snacks
Lots of suckers:thumbsup2
and some animal crackers :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thank you :goodvibes

BTW Jim (My DH) got a box today from Mommau4 but it is sitting here waiting for him to open it...;) Must not open his box....:lmao: :lmao: I can wait..I promise...:lmao: :thumbsup2

:goodvibes Kylie got her box today from MPHARJ's DS Noah :goodvibes

She got a bag of gummy bears
Bag of Lifesavers Gummy
Box of Princess fruit snacks
Lots of suckers:thumbsup2
and some animal crackers :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thank you :goodvibes

You are welcome. I didn't want to get her anything she might not be able to have so I stuck with the list. I tried to go for the big bags of each though!:rolleyes1

Sent my package out today Priority Mail with DC. The lady at the post office gave me a really hard time about the package, and it was one of the flat rate boxes:confused3 :rolleyes: Hope that it arrives safely and my exchangee likes everything. It is going a little south and a little west of me, so it should be there by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Jenny

I just knew this was mine!!!:lmao: Because of the location you gave. Got it today!! Thank you so much, I got
2 bags of Dale and Thomas popcorn and I must stop eating the one bag, must stop now! popcorn:: So yummy!
snickers, kitkats peanut m&ms my favorite
caramel candy
4 small bags of crackers and cheeto snacks that I know the kids will take :scared1:
Hit cookies
gummy bears, so love these too
Hershey's bliss candy
oreo cakesters which I know will be gone by tonight once the kids get home, :sad2:
and Handi-snacks Oreo's and Ritz packs these will be great for the flight and hotel.
:hug: Thank you so much, I feel fatter already!:lmao:

Got my box of goodies today from Passions71203! :goodvibes Good items, and great sizes. These are all perfect to take into a movie theatre -- or just watch a movie at home. (I did buy Enchanted last week.... Now I have an even better excuse to watch it. ;) )

The box contained several snack size candies including Hershey bars, Nerds, Bottle Caps, M&Ms :lovestruc , Pixy Stix, Smarties, Wonka candy, dum dum suckers and SweeTarts. (Feel like I went trick or treatin' without having to dress up or go anywhere. :lmao: :banana:
Then there are also two movie theatre size boxes of Sunburst and Skittles.

Thanks very much Erin! popcorn::

Speaking of opening things, I got my package today from MPHARJ. :banana:

It had lots of goodies in it:
White Chocolate Lemon Zest wafer cookies
Banana Split Chewy Granola bites
Raspberry petite tea cookies
Tasty Kake's cream filled Koffee Kakes
Tasty Kake's peanut butter Kandy Kakes
Ghiradelli chocolate with caramel
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond nougat
Choxie milk chocolate creme brulee truffle bar
Choxie milk chocolate peanut butter pretzel truffle bar (this I already got into and it's good!!!)

I cannot wait to sample everything. Thank you so much. :cool1: :thumbsup2

ETA: OKay, I tried both Choxie bars and they are good. I've seen them at Target before but I never tried it. It's just not the sort of thing I'd buy for myself so this was good.

Speaking of opening things, I got my package today from MPHARJ. :banana:

It had lots of goodies in it:
White Chocolate Lemon Zest wafer cookies
Banana Split Chewy Granola bites
Raspberry petite tea cookies
Tasty Kake's cream filled Koffee Kakes
Tasty Kake's peanut butter Kandy Kakes
Ghiradelli chocolate with caramel
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond nougat
Choxie milk chocolate creme brulee truffle bar
Choxie milk chocolate peanut butter pretzel truffle bar (this I already got into and it's good!!!)

I cannot wait to sample everything. Thank you so much. :cool1: :thumbsup2

ETA: OKay, I tried both Choxie bars and they are good. I've seen them at Target before but I never tried it. It's just not the sort of thing I'd buy for myself so this was good.

You are welcome I hope you enjoy it all I wanted to keep some of the cookies I got at Target, but I was good!;)

I got my box from mommytotwo, it came all the way from Hawaii! And it was stuffed full of goodies:

a package of Fudge Shooe Caramel filled cookies (which I almost bought for myself yesterday)

a box of Cheese Nips (I love these, so does my dad)

a bag of chocolate covered caramel cups

a box of Tootsie Roll mini chews

a box of Junior caramels (which I almost bought for myself yesterday too.)

and the best of all-----

A box of caramel & macadamia (!!!!!!) clusters. They're covered in milk chocolate.....I am going to enjoy them--3 of my favorite things--caramel, milk chocolate & macadamias!!! I might--might--share them with dad.

thanks so much--it is a fantastic box!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter