swimming at the Raddison

M

magic cruiser

We will be at the Raddison 1/17/03, the night before our cruise.Will it be too cold to swim ? Is the pool heated ? Our plane gets in Fri am at 9 am. Any suggestions what to do that day before the cruise ?

On 12/21 it was 66 degrees in Port Canveral. It was chilly, but it didn't stop the kids from swimming. Not sure if it was heated, but it felt warm.

There is a small hot tub too that they kept jumping in and out of.

If your plane gets in at 9AM, that means you won't be at the hotel until at least 10:30AM, with getting your luggage and the ride over to the hotel, etc.

Assuming they allow you to check in that early, the FIRST thing you should do is book thier shuttle to the boat at their concierge desk.

It might be too late to make a day out of going to the Kennedy Space Center, so my advice to you is:

...relax by the pool.

One thing I realized when I was at the Radisson the last time was that I couldn't relax around the DCL pools - way too busy for me.

At least I knew I'd get one day of pool time where I didn't have to worry about chairs or crowds.

Was there last Wednesday, 01/01/03--yes the pool is heated--the kids were in it before I got settled in the wonderful 1 bedroom suite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter