Switching Resorts And Magical Express

Pizzaman12

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
Hello, folks! A friend of mine asked a question I couldn't answer. Curious if anyone has direct experience. They have an upcoming stay at Coronado where they are taking ME from and to the resort.

They want to extend the stay by an extra night but the resort is sold out. So, I made them a reservation at the Dolphin. Coronado is saying that if they change to the Dolphin, they'd have to cxl ME in both directions. Does that sound right?

No- they are entitled to a round trip between MCO and their Disney hotel anytime between the day of check-in and the day of check-out, inclusive. They will not be entitled to a ride on the ME to MCO when they check out of the Dolphin.

No- they are entitled to a round trip between MCO and their Disney hotel anytime between the day of check-in and the day of check-out, inclusive. They will not be entitled to a ride on the ME to MCO when they check out of the Dolphin.

But would be entitled to ME to get to Coronado, correct?

Hello, folks! A friend of mine asked a question I couldn't answer. Curious if anyone has direct experience. They have an upcoming stay at Coronado where they are taking ME from and to the resort.

They want to extend the stay by an extra night but the resort is sold out. So, I made them a reservation at the Dolphin. Coronado is saying that if they change to the Dolphin, they'd have to cxl ME in both directions. Does that sound right?
Sounds like a confused cast member referring to a cancellation of the entire reservation at Coronado. The ME reservation on arrival has already been completed when they check out of the Coronado. They can then move on to the Dolphin and make their own transportation arrangements from there back to MCO. If they are concerned, don’t even cancel the ME reservation back to MCO, just don’t show up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter