Sydney Dis-meet anyone???

I get the feeling this is dying a slow death - but I read back through the posts - we could try Hard Rock Cafe.

Obviously we are going to have to find another venue, even if we change dates. What a bad business move to not confirm a party of 20. :confused3

Who is still in for this Saturday?

Hi all.

I have made some enquiries, and at this stage of the game, availability is not good.

We have 2 options as far as I can see....

1. We all meet at a designated area and try to get a walk up. With 20 odd people I am not too sure how we would go getting a spot all together. There are few things on in Sydney this weekend and it seems everyone has the same idea!

OR

2. Postpone to a different date where a definite booking can be made.

I am sorry for the confusion and if the silly woman at the Pancake Factory had told me in the first place they did not take lunch bookings we wouldn't be in this mess! I do feel quite bad about it all:sad1:

So, that is where we are at folks so I will leave it to the masses!!!

Cheers

Sue

hey

I vote we make it a weekend where everyone can get there......and book somewhere else.

maybe we could find somewhere with a small separate dining room....
or a picnic in botanical gardens
Fish and chips on the manly ferry
wine and cheese on the opera house steps

just thinking out loud....

Hi Everyone

I spoke to Hard Rock Cafe tonight over 15 people we need a booking. But he told me to ring back between 9-5 to make a booking. Need to give them 1-2days notice If you guys want me to book I will or we can do other date.

Don't blame yourself Sue you have done a wonderful job'.

I would love a date change so I can actually come, but if you girls want to go ahead with this weekend, please do. Hard rock sounds like a good idea.

I am sick, the weather is crap - I dont think I will be out of my pyjamas for a week!!

Make it a date change!

Hi all!

Well, it seems that the Dis gods were against us for this particular date........work schedules, concerts and the dreaded lugy seems to have the upper hand, but you know what they say.............everything happens for a reason!

However, it does mean we can organise another date and try to get everyone there.........the more the merrier!!!:woohoo:

I am open ( and available ) for most weekends coming up, so will be happy to go with the flow.

If someone has a date in mind, please post and we can go from there. If it is to be a lunch again, I will do some checking with a variety of places to make sure they accept lunch bookings!!!! I can then post a list and we can pick, or we could all rock up to a park etc ( weather permitting!!! ).

I hope everyone has a good weekend anyway and I am looking forward to when we finally get together!

Cheers

Sue:goodvibes

P.S Battymum I do hope you feel better real soon:flower3:

hey

sundays work for me..DH has soccer...

so start throwing dates around

Do you know how happy I am.....I was feeling so so slack that I wouldn't be able to make it today. My eldest daughter has a important appointment that we couldn't change for 11am and I really would of struggled to make it......feww!

what about April 15 - I am just putting a date out there, you are never going to please everyone.
Although that might be school hols - I am not sure

Sunn April 15 could be good for me! I could never do last weekend so hadn't joined in this conversation.

Well I can do April 15th too!!!

It is in the school holidays so that makes it easy as we won't have to do the school run the following day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter