System still a mess

I don't know what that means but it just refreshes every 10 seconds (or how many seconds you choose).
I have gotten my rooms this way in the past since I see them immediately, stop the refresh and book.
I've tried many refresh programs, but always have trouble keeping the window refreshing with the calendar open and the lower banner 'points borrowing' from appearing. Unable to scan to the window to see if open dates come up.

How to do get to see the rooms open up? Ie - what part of the screen are you watching to see this after a refresh?

I've tried many refresh programs, but always have trouble keeping the window refreshing with the calendar open and the lower banner 'points borrowing' from appearing. Unable to scan to the window to see if open dates come up.

How to do get to see the rooms open up? Ie - what part of the screen are you watching to see this after a refresh?

I see the top of the screen and I minimize to 50% and the resort that has the most openings, usually appear on top.
Let me take a picture of what I have and video but I can't promise I will be able to post it correct.
This has to be a very easy program, since I am able to use and installed it just by clicking install.

Sorry, I thought I could upload a vido but I don't think I can. The first picture lets me determine when I want to refresh and the second picture shows what it looks like on my screen, minimized 50% moved over a bit, while my work screen (showing dis on this example), is larger.
When you are looking at one-two resorts it can just show the resort and category, which is great. The picture I have is now looking at all resorts.
I like to refresh every 10 seconds since it is still long enough for me to notice a room and hit "stop" to stop the refresh but short enough that it picks up when inventory becomes available.

Let me take a picture of how it looks when I just am looking for one resort.

Attachments

• EBE860DD-446E-4784-A2BF-B5FC28250B7D.jpeg
    EBE860DD-446E-4784-A2BF-B5FC28250B7D.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 19
  • EE3D49E7-FF9B-40FE-BB92-8A51BFD96B80.jpeg
    EE3D49E7-FF9B-40FE-BB92-8A51BFD96B80.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 19
Let me take a picture of how it looks when I just am looking for one resort. See, it is much more easier to see when a room becomes available when you are looking/refreshing for just 1-2 resorts.

Attachments

• 8FA16DD1-6F3E-46DD-BA7C-8F928DF07484.jpeg
    8FA16DD1-6F3E-46DD-BA7C-8F928DF07484.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 20
I get thrown out now after a transaction. If I check availability and then go to dashboard, 50% of the time I get sent back to log in.

I got shut out of booking my resort this morning. Missed my chance to book it because by the time I stopped getting the 7 dwarves page or Gateway error, the room was gone. Beyond angry! And I was nearly late for work. I was trying to use my phone and iPad at the same time, hoping that if one had a technical issue that the other would work. Nope! They both gave error messages and made me continuously have to close the page and log back in again. Should I have only tried to use one device, or just use my iMac instead?

I got shut out of booking my resort this morning. Missed my chance to book it because by the time I stopped getting the 7 dwarves page or Gateway error, the room was gone. Beyond angry! And I was nearly late for work. I was trying to use my phone and iPad at the same time, hoping that if one had a technical issue that the other would work. Nope! They both gave error messages and made me continuously have to close the page and log back in again. Should I have only tried to use one device, or just use my iMac instead?

sorry to hear that. Sadly many of us have been there. I’ve been trying to modify today but get dwarfed midway. tried both PC and ipad. So frustrating. I feel anxious everytime I need to do anything DVC related.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter