Syttd!!!

Megan, we just watched your episode. Your Dad was adorable and I loved your attitude! :hug:

Your dress is gorgeous and I know you'll look beautiful on your wedding day. :bride:

I wasn't home but DVR'd it to watch it later tonight. Looking forward to seeing the dress.

OMG, it's sooooo beautiful. Thumbs up all around from us. I got teary when your dad started crying. It's so wonderful that he cares that much (I'm worried mine won't want to be involved with the details).

And they didn't seem to show anything negative at all.

Again, you are gorgeous and I can't wait to see your pictures. How far away is your wedding?

Watched the episode tonight -- you're dad is soooo sweet!!!! I'm so glad you found just the perfect dress - you are going to be a beautiful bride :bride:

I absolutely adored the "Belle" style dress too - would have loved that for my wedding... but then again, I'm obsessed with BATB, lol.

Yay for representing Disney brides!!! You look like you had such a great time! And your dad is too sweet. Your dress is beautiful!!!!! :goodvibes

I just watched the episode and loved it so much!! You picked the perfect dress and you are going to look beautiful in the carriage and walking down the wedding pavilion aisle.

I teared up a little by how sincere and loving your dad is. I can't wait to see pictures from your wedding. I hope you post them.

Just watched your episode and I'm so happy for you! Gorgeous dress, beautiful bride, awesome dad - truly a dream come true..:lovestruc

I absolutely LOVED your episode!! You looked very beautiful in the dress you picked. You also looked like u had a really great time. I also fell in love with the dress Randy called the Belle dress. Do you know what the official name of that dress is?

Seeing all of these posts is getting me excited! I can't wait to watch the DVR'ed episode tomorrow! :goodvibes

I enjoyed seeing you on TV tonight, Megan! You chose a lovely dress. I wish you all happiness.

Just stopping by to say what a BEAUTIFUL dress you ended up with!!! :thumbsup2

I did like the "Belle" dress on you but LOVE your "Cinderella" dress ALOT!!! You looked radiant in that one!!

CONGRATULATIONS and happy planning!!

DH and I honeymooned in Disneyworld 34 years ago. :rolleyes1

SHOOT I can't believe I forgot to set my DVR!! I was in the car all evening and missed it!! :sad1: I tried to find info online but didn't have much success... I don't watch the show every week so I'm no expert... Do they play reruns on Saturday afternoon or something? I really wanted to see this!

i missed it. does anyone know what the name of the episode was so that i can find it on rerun?

You looked wonderful! I watched the episode last night and did not even know you were on the Disboards but did wonder if you were. This morning I found this thread.

Congratulations! You look beautiful.

What a fun experience and it will be fun to share it with your children many years from now!

LOVED "your" episode and experience (what a cool father you have! It was so sweet when he said he didn't care about the $15,000 price tag on that "other" gown! And yay for Randy for talking him out of it!)...You are gorgeous! Congratulations; hope they show a snippet from your wedding (after a fitting segment!) later this year!

How neat, TLC is rerunning it Today Saturday June 4th at 5pm EST. Will have to catch it tonight! We love SYTTD but we were out last night at Epcot and didn't get home until very late.

Congrats on finding your dress I can't wait to see which one you chose and hope you have a Magical Disney Wedding :)

Thank you sooooo much to everyone!!!! I thought they did an amazing job with the editing of the show and I would do it over and over again if I could. My dad was definitely the star and is the most amazing man in my life. I have a really great family and even though they made my sister look a little rough she is my world. I am so glad you all got to share in the joy of this experience and I can't thank you all enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter