TA Specializing in Campsites

tatkins

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I’m looking for a TA that specializes in campsites at the fort. I’ve seen mentioned there are some that reserve spots in advance to sale later. These are the people I’m looking for. I can’t seem to find anything when I’d like to go so wondering if said person/people might have my dates. Thanks

I think any TA can book sites. Just know the fort books early. And some dates, like around holidays are close to impossable to get unless you book on the day they are released. With that said, TA check for cancelations and then book those dates, then combine the seprate bookings into one reservation. Some of this has changed , i think, because disney wants a few days booked at a time now. Best bet is to call a TA, then give them your dates. At worst, they cant help you, at best maybe they can get you somethibg you can work with.

I know DUL doesn’t list it as a choice on their site but I verified with Teresa Echols back in October that some of them do in fact book the campsites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter