Table size list for restaurants

dischris11

Mouseketeer
Is there anywhere that lists the number of tables and sizes at the different restaurants? My ADR is coming up and I’m dealing with a group of 12. I’m trying to figure out which restaurants I might have a chance at a six person table and which ones I shouldn’t even bother with. I know to break up the group into at least two similarly times reservations (if I can pull it off)! This just seems like a feat.

Please share your experiences when you get the chance! I'm sorry I can't help you but am in the midst of planning dining for a group of 11. I read somewhere that you can call in to book for big groups. Will you be trying that? Instead of booking 2 small tables? I am wondering if it would be better to call in or book 2 tables online as soon as the window opens.

I booked two smaller tables. Most of the restaurants we wanted don’t even have tables big enough for ten or twelve. ADR’s went quick so have two people ready to do it together as soon as the window opens. Good luck! We didn’t get everything we wanted but we did pretty well, even with the app and website not working periodically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter