take a water mister bottle

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Just got back from 5 hrs at Canobie Lake Amusement Park in NH. Son and I took turns with his squeeze breeze. Best use I ever had of $6. We squirted water and fanned ourselves when we were in lines. Of course we tried not to squirt the people next to us.

We were in WDW about 2 weeks ago and my fi said the same thing (best $6 he's ever spent). I don't think we would've made it without our squeeze breeze!

I've read other posts about these, but where do you get them? I spent a whole afternoon in a Walmart looking for them and when I asked if they had them, they looked at me like I was speaking some sort of foreign language!:rolleyes: Thanks!

I found my sons in the toy aisle at Walmart laying on a shelf. Someone had moved it. When I asked at a register they checked the computer and the sports section and could not find anymore. So we have a baseball squeeze breeze even though son plays soccer but who cares. Still works the same.

We found ours at Target, they were in the aisle with the sunscreen we also saw them in the summer area where they had floats and summer outdoor needs.

Of everything I brought with us I was most grateful for those! I think we all would have been miserable without them! I got ours at Target also on the shelf above the sunscreen. Big ones and little ones for the kids. :)

I saw them at Super WalMart today. They were in the hardware section, in the same aisle as the regular fans. They also had the mini fans (no water) near the beach towels.

I've been to both SuperTarget and SuperWalmart to look for them and I go to one of these stores at least once a week if not more. They are just down the street from me and across the street from each other. But still, I have yet to see them. I will keep checking, I have 25 days to find them! Thanks though, everyone!

Used squeeze breeze bottle again today at Zoo. Son had no problem sharing with his mom but didnt like carrying it.

Thanks for the link, Tink!! That helps sooooo much!!

Went to a Baseball game yesterday and forgot my Sqeeze Breeze. It would have been heavenly if I would have had it. The air wasn't circulating well in the stadium. It was HOT!!! Never will forget it again, that's for certain.

I finally found some!! I found them at Walgreens and bought the last 2 they had!I was so happy to finally find them!:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter