Take my Poll for our lunch on our last day!!!

Where shall we eat!!!

• Big River Grille

• Beachs and Cream

• ESPN Club

Results are only viewable after voting.

sugermouse

<b> Would eat all meals at Tepanyaki as long as th
We are trying to figure out what our last meal (lunch) at Disney should be in July. Out of the ones we've narrowed down to, which do you think is the best???

Whatever you decide please post reviews. Those of us not going in awhile appreciate them.

I voted for Beaches and Cream because of the atmosphere.

BUT, eating outside on the Boardwalk is another option for the other two. That could be fun!

Beaches & Cream is a family fave. They have the best burgers and sundaes. The food is always good and the price reasonable for Disney. ON the downside the restaurant is small so you may have to wait.

ESPN - We have watched many a game here. The line to get in can get lengthy but the food is pretty food. Standard game/tailgate fair.

Big River - We enjoy sitting outside on the BW here. The food is ok, nothing great.

Unless it had changed Big River Grill is a big disappointment. Too bad because it is in a great location. We have eaten there and just never had a good meal so we gave up on this place. I would't count on Beaches and Creme either. Maybe it will be quiet or you could wait forever. My choice among your group would be ESPN. The food is pretty good whever we have been there. They don't take ressies though. We have AP's so our last day we usually have lunch in Epcot . Our other choice is Downtown Disney. They have some great spots there (and our car is packed to go)::yes::

My vote went to Beaches and Cream. Great burgers, onion rings and shakes.

As I have said in a previous poll: Big River Grille is the absolute worst restaurant I have ever been to on Disney property (and I have been to almost all of them).

With kids, you would love Beaches and Cream. They have a great prime rib sandwich and fantastic ice cream.

Without kids, the ESPN Club is alot of fun and has delicious drinks.

Beaches and Cream is probably best, but be aware that it may be very crowded at lunch--it's not a large place by any means.
I'd take BRG over ESPN, mainly due to their microbrew beer selection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter