• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Take-out recommendation near HHI?

megrod74

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I will be traveling alone with my 1 1/2 year old to HHI. I think after 8 hours in the car, restaurant dining will be out of the question, but I don't want fast food either. Can anyone recommend a place for take out near the HHI DVC?
We like everything, so any kind of food is good.

Thanks!

Kenny B's might work out well for you. They have a drive-thru window as well as a sit-down casual restaurant; I usually place a phone order and then pick up my food. Travel time from the resort is about 10 mins., off the Sea Pines Circle. Lots of other places will let you do carry-out, but it's more of a pain if you have to go in and get it. We also like to get food from Mellow Mushroom and the chicken tenders from the Publix deli are yummy. HTH!

Giuseppi's delivers.....and they give you a 10% discount for DVC. We did this our first night becuase we were exhausted too! It's mostly pizza and calzones, etc. They have a menu in teh menu guide that you will get from HHI when you check in.

We also got carry-out from "It's Greek to Me!" one night...it wasn't drive thru or delivery though....but it was good!

We got take out from "It's Greek to Me", which is a 5 minute drive away. Everything from there was very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter