Talent Show Info

NejTheLion

Jellyfish Jen
I've been reading through old navigators and saw that there were talent shows listed on the 7-night cruises, family and adult. My mom and I are both singers, so we thought it would be fun to sing something together. Has anyone participated in the adult show and has any info they could share? Are most acts performed a cappella or is there an accompanist or some other way to have background music? Do they expect you to bring sheet music if there is an accompanist? I'm assuming that most acts consist of singers, but what other kind of performances have you seen?

Also, how were the shows, i.e. was it something worthwhile to participate in or attend, or should we spend our time doing something else?

Thanks a bunch!

Jen

We participated in the talent show during our June cruise. There was 9 of us, kids and adults from our praise choir. I took our accomp. CD along. There were kids and adults that participated. Some had tapes or cd's and some sang a cappella. None used an accompanist although one person played the keyboard for their act. Since it was June there were a lot of dance recidal acts. My complaint about it was that they advertised limited spaces. It was scheduled at 7:30 the last night of the cruise. We had late seating. We were assured that it would only last 1 hour but with all the acts they had there was no way we were going to make dinner. They scheduled us last. We talked to the MC and he did move us up the list. Hope this helps. Nasi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter