Tan Lines

GrumpySue

Mouseketeer
So I was wondering, if everyone is walking around with face masks on in the Florida sun, are you all getting "face mask tan lines" ??
Legitimate question, would love to know. 8-)

I wear a hat (ball cap style) in the parks, so between that and the mask, no tan lines and no sun burn.

We went last summer... didn’t notice any different tan lines due to having to wear a mask everywhere

Wide brimmed hats are key. They also help your face feel cooler under the mask.

We went last summer... didn’t notice any different tan lines due to having to wear a mask everywhere

This. If you're wearing a mask all the time, it shouldn't matter.

No tan lines on my three masked trips. Sunscreen, visor, and mask kept my face protected. At the pool the whole face was uncovered.

As the PP stated, use sunscreen

We didn't have a problem, but while we were enjoying a frose at Splitsville last Tuesday, I noticed a woman that absolutely had tan lines from her mask. It was the only person I ever saw with them :)

I got them last June at Universal...Still kind of have them since it’s always on. 🤷🏻‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter