• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Tanya & Dan's VR DCL!!!Dec 4, 2009 MK & Epcot Photoshoot Pics Posted

Wow!! I'm just stunned at what you've had to deal with from DPS! I can't believe the way you got treated! Thank goodness you got good photos, though. And I for one would LOVE to see a photo of your MK portrait wall! :goodvibes

Hi Tanya,

I just read your whole PJ/TR the last couple of days. My hubby and I met on a Disney Cruise and I wanted to have our wedding on one, but long story, we did not. I am vicariously living through other DCL brides!

Big hugs with all you have had to go through! Hope life is still going well with photography, etc.

If we ever get to have our DCL VR, would love to have you shoot it for us!

Oh, and your family is just gorgeous. Also, I had to say, with the hair extensions in, you remind me of Kate Beckinsale!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter