Target Circle online GC ?

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi All,
I usually buy my Disney gc in store but want to order online. I have a Target Circle offer, spend $70 three times get $20 Target gc. I know it works with in-store gc but any issues online? I need the plastic cards as they’re gifts. Thanks and apologies if this has been asked and answered already.

Hi All,
I usually buy my Disney gc in store but want to order online. I have a Target Circle offer, spend $70 three times get $20 Target gc. I know it works with in-store gc but any issues online? I need the plastic cards as they’re gifts. Thanks and apologies if this has been asked and answered already.
I buy emailed cards all the time online that qualify for target circle and then transfer them to my physical card but I haven’t bought the ones that need to actually ship.

Last time I ordered physical Target Gift cards from them online, I never received them. They were a pain about it - you have to call within certain hours so you can talk to the gift card department, and when I would finally get to them they just kept telling me to wait a few more days after weeks and weeks. I had USPS informed delivery statements for everyday showing they were not up for delivery so I knew they were not stolen from my post office or my mail box. FINALLY after throwing a fit a month after they supposedly "shipped", they refunded me.

I'd buy in store, or get email ones. I won't ever buy physical cards from them to be mailed anymore.

Also - check the details of your Target Circle offer. My offer excludes gift card purchases.

Also - check the details of your Target Circle offer. My offer excludes gift card purchases.
only target, Visa, Amex and Mastercard are excluded.

• Qualifying purchases exclude alcohol, Target GiftCards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical. See the Target Circle program rules for complete list of excluded items. Restrictions apply. See terms & conditions below.

I have my gift cards emailed, then I immediately add them to My Disney Gift Cards, and consolidate my cards….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter