target has belly bags on clearance

andychris14

DIS Veteran
Hi guys, I just got back from target and found the belly bag with the water bottle on each side for $10.40. They only had 2 left of these types. I wanted both and discovered that the girl only charged me for 1 and left the other on the counter. I am really mad. If I had time I would go back but I don't.
Anyway, they have many single bottle holders, belly bags with 1 bottle holder and regular belly bags.
I am so excited because I have been putting off this purchase because of price. The sports authority has them for $19.99 and target usually sells them for $24.99.
I am going to keep checking around for another one, on sale if I can't get back to target today.

Sorry you had a problem at the target, what a way to ruin a good buy :)

My target too had lots of travel goodies on clearance. Got some great luggage even (regular 150.00 for 24.99, they said new colors were coming in). No water bottle fanny packs, but lots of nice fanny packs for 3 each. Love a bargain.

Thanks for the Tip :)

Jeanne
Three weeks til the Magic begins again.

Howdy neighbor!!

I might just head over to Target after work!!

(So glad I can FINALLY say that!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter