Tastings sold out 90 days out

Look at your tickets well ahead of time. We were on Fantasy 7 Day Western cruise beginning of February and also saw that additional tastings were available after we boarded. We had already signed up for the mojito tasting at the Silver mark, and it was scheduled for Castaway day. As we got ready to leave the room to go the tasting, I looked at the ticket and didn't recognize the location. Turned out it was being held ashore. We had not made plans to leave the ship that day because my wife has physical limitations.

Look at your tickets well ahead of time. We were on Fantasy 7 Day Western cruise beginning of February and also saw that additional tastings were available after we boarded. We had already signed up for the mojito tasting at the Silver mark, and it was scheduled for Castaway day. As we got ready to leave the room to go the tasting, I looked at the ticket and didn't recognize the location. Turned out it was being held ashore. We had not made plans to leave the ship that day because my wife has physical limitations.

FWIW, if given the opportunity and it's physically possible, the Caipirinha and Mojito tasting out at Heads Up Bar is *fantastic.* I would recommend it to everybody who can make it, and I rarely go ashore at Castaway Cay because I find it boring.

Edit: I meant Caipirinha and Mojito. Margaritas were onboard earlier in the week.

Last edited:
FWIW, if given the opportunity and it's physically possible, the Margarita and Mojito tasting out at Heads Up Bar is *fantastic.* I would recommend it to everybody who can make it, and I rarely go ashore at Castaway Cay because I find it boring.

I've never done a tasting on the island, and I thunk didn't even look for one on CC day assuming it would be on the ship. Will definitely be on the lookout for this next cruise.

FWIW, if given the opportunity and it's physically possible, the Caipirinha and Mojito tasting out at Heads Up Bar is *fantastic.* I would recommend it to everybody who can make it, and I rarely go ashore at Castaway Cay because I find it boring.

Edit: I meant Caipirinha and Mojito. Margaritas were onboard earlier in the week.

Just did this for the first time on Friday, and it was amazing! We've done almost all the tastings at one time or another and this was my husband's favorite (mine remains Chocolate & Liquor).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter