• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taxi Fares - MCO to WDW

EmporerZurg

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the current (approximate) regular taxi fare from MCO to WDW?

I will be staying at the Contemporary for a meeting at the end of February and rather than order up a ride with Tiffany, Mears or the other great folks, I thought a regular run-of-the-mill taxi would suffice.

Any ideas?

E.Z.

The metered taxi rate from MCO to Conteporary Resort is approx. $55.00 each way provided the driver knows his way around. This obviously does not include gate fee.

If traveling by yourself, shuttle might be a lot cheaper. If you must hire a taxi or comparable services, you might wanna look in to FL TOURS. You can get $10.00 coupon for the period you are traveling. www.fltours.com

Andy,

Thanks a lot for responding so quickly. I had no idea the meter rate was so high. It makes the other transfer companies look like bargains in comparison.

Oddly enough, it almost makes renting a car an economical option.

Thanks,

E.Z.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter