Taxis at SSR??

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
We are staying at Saratoga Springs in December on rented points. We are doing several resort dinners, etc. where we will probably want to use a taxi for transportation to save time. We've never taken a taxi at Disney before. Do I just call the front desk, and have them call a taxi for me? How far in advance of when I need it should I call? Also, will they pick us up at our building, or will we have to troop up the check in area? Any information is appreciated!

There are usually a few taxis hovering around the resort; I saw a few when we were there 2 weeks ago. Just head up to the area where the luggage folks (just around the bend from the Hospitality area) are and they will flag one down for you.

just call yellow cab, we call and say "pick us up in front of building such and such" and they have always been there in less than 10 min. I have the phone # saved in my cell phone, er, it's out with DH, or I would give it to ya'. It's in the phone book down there. Have a great trip! :wave2:

Yellow Cabs number is 407-699-9999 (you'd be amazed at the numbers I keep in my phone lol) :sunny:

Charlotte

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter