TDR Login Error?

Kestryl

DIS Veteran
Has anyone encountered the below error? I’m trying to make actual dining reservations for my trip, so this is quite worrying. I’ve tried this on my phone (Safari), on my laptop (Chrome and Edge), and my husband’s laptop (Chrome and Edge).

I’ve tried entering and saving different phone numbers but it’s not working. +1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx. It auto fills in the parenthesis and hyphen.

I just want to access my account…

Attachments

• E3D3B804-3188-4BFF-A3D0-67659207B9B8.jpeg
    E3D3B804-3188-4BFF-A3D0-67659207B9B8.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 3
When I enter my phone number on Edge (both PC and mobile), it doesn't add the the parentheses and hyphens. It may be that your phone number is saved in your browser to automatically fill it in.

See if you can delete the non-numeric symbols after the autofill adds it in.

I had same error. I tried removing the parentheses but that doesnt work. I was planning to try again. This was tuesday

I had the same notification and error with the phone number. Tried a few things including clicked on the 'Manage Email Subscription' link where it took me to Disney Company website, and it sent a code to my phone to verify my phone number. I also updated my address. Whatever I did was enough for the system and I was able to log in and access my account. Hope this helps.

Like nycdisneygal, it would just auto fill in the parenthesis, no matter what I did. I barely ever use Edge, so it doesn’t have my address saved to try.

I did eventually get in, but I’m not sure how. In the madness of trying to log on again the next day, I was getting the same error. Tried changing phone number to a different number entirely, tried changing address, tried different browsers and devices. Ended up logging in through the US account and retyped my phone number in there. Tried Tokyo again and it worked? So it may have been some weird glitch from that.

Meanwhile, my husband was able to login just fine. Rude.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter