TDS finally took my MKC card!

mar3990

<font color=FF99FF>Loves Disney World and softball
I have not been paying any attention to the posts about the new cards because I knew we were not taking a trip to WDW until next year so imagine my surprise whent the cast member said I would have to forfeit my card to use it one last time! I have been using my old MCK card at the DIsney Store all this time and no one asked me for it so I thought it was still good at the store until 2002 expiration date. I realize now that I am really behind in my info but the posts when this all started sounded like you could use them only at TDS until they expired but not on any other offers. I have a question about the Entertainment part of the new card. Do you need to just go to the entertainment web site to find out where it is good and are hotels the only thing you can use it for?

I you had paid for a gold MKC you would have been given a free DC card through your original MKC card expiration date (plus a few months). The entertainment card is basically the hotel part EXLUDING Orlando area hotels (although S/D currently honors the card as a courtesy).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter