TEAM #6: OHANA-No One Gets Left Behind:Post your miles/hours here

jeanneg

I swam with a dolphin!
OK, family, this is it....lets see those miles and hours start pouring in.

Remember: If it can be measured in distance you must post BOTH hours AND miles (or fractional equivalent); if it's just a work-out (weights, pilates, water aerobics, tennis, yoga, shopping, loving, etc.) you must only post the hours. Got it? Surfing is acceptable, but surfing the net is NOT. That said, I expect to see a major decrease in posts from Team Ohana. While everyone else is DISboarding we will be out there earning miles and hours.

BE STRONG, BE MIGHTY.....BE WINNERS!

Woo woo, hootie hoo!

Just one question - do we post hours and/or miles for each workout as it happens or do you want us to save up our weekly totals?

It's definitely easier for me if you post them just once a week....HOWEVER, if you're the type of person who needs to post them as they are earned, by all means do it that way. We do not want to lose any miles!

I will be posting weekly...b/c I am slack. Saturday is the "end" of my WO week so that will be when I post. OK team! Lets go! I will post the total miles tomorrow...but b/c today was kinda a rest day, it won't be a great week.

I just posted on another thread, before I saw this one.

I, too, will accumulate my hours and miles, and report in weekly (hopefully, not weakly).:rolleyes1

OK here are my weekly totals...I just posted for 2/1 and 2/2 b/c we started yesterday....I hope this is right.
Miles:running - 7.65 miles 1h 31 m
biking - 4.5 miles 15 min

TOTAL: 12.15 miles 1 hour 46 min​

Hello my favorite misfits. I have added a player to your team. VSCOHEN. Please welcome your newbee, just don't get uppity and think you have any chance of winning this thing.:love:

Social Panda:hippie:

Hi!
Apparently one post and I'm done and forced to commit =)
I *just* started working out. And I did my first "week one" of the CP25K last night, and MAN am I sore today! But I'm committed! It may just be a while until I'm adding anything substantial to your totals!
I wasn't tracking distance last night; just time - but I'll start!

Hi!
Apparently one post and I'm done and forced to commit =)
I *just* started working out. And I did my first "week one" of the CP25K last night, and MAN am I sore today! But I'm committed! It may just be a while until I'm adding anything substantial to your totals!
I wasn't tracking distance last night; just time - but I'll start!

Welcome to the family! :welcome: The Panda must like you, 'cuz he put you with his favorites. And don't listen to this trash-talk--he just likes to keep us motivated. We've got our chat/introduction thread here, if you'd like to give us some background about yourself.

I'm working on C25K too, trying to move fully to running. Why? I don't know....maybe Mel will help me see the light. But we'll be able to share stories! Did you know there's a WISH thread for those of us starting C25K? Anyway, I look forward to learning more about you and hearing about your progress! :goodvibes

So if the weeks are running Sat-Fri (with the exception of this 1st week) I guess we are on the hook for posting totals for the prior week on/by (?) the Saturday following?

ALOHA Cousins!
Woops - I was posting "chat" to the wrong thread, I think.

So I'll go ahead and post some "So far" #'s, I guess. I'll just update the totals on this posting, if that's OK?

2/7 Pace run - 4 miles, 61 minutes Kung Fu and Weapons and Sparring class 60 minutes

Total Miles for the week of 2-2-08 = 15.45

Total Minutes for the week of 2-2-08 = 479

I'm still a little confused so I'll post my stuff today and y'all can tell me when the right day is.

2/2 Sat. 4 miles run 48 min
2/3 Sun 2 miles bike 26.75 min
2/4 Mon 2.45 miles run 30 min
2/5 Tues 15 min core
2/6 Wed 3 miles run 36 min
2/7 rest!

Total: 9.45 miles run 2 miles bike
114 min run 41.75 min XT (total min 155.75)

Great job, Mel! you can also include today (Friday) to this week's totals. Then after that it will just be Sat. thru Fri. every week.

Here are Linda's and my totals. Not much miles but....

Linda: 6.5 miles 7:15 hrs
Robert: 9.5 miles 9:00 hrs

Go Team and look forward to getting a few miles in Carson City as still can't walk here:( PT on Monday:sad2:

Have a great weekend all!

I will just post the total miles and minutes, but I did alot of different things this week. Including TM walking, elipical, recumbent bike, ABs class, and 2 pump clases. I have rechecked all my numbers to make sure it is correct I am not the best a math.

25 miles Total (Thanks to biking 10 miles)

6 hrs 35 minutes Time

My reward for that hard work is going out with friends for dinner.

I hope this is what you need. Friday is always a rest day for me, but back to the Gym on Sat.

Good job everyone.

Nancy

Alright, here is my first week of February post.

11.8 miles (1.6 of which is swimming and 10 of which is running)
270 minutes (aka 6 hours 30 minutes)

I sure get a lot farther on foot than in the pool!

I also worked around 10 - 11 hours volunteering at a race aid station, if there is anyway to work that in.

You guys are messing me up! My week goes from Sunday to Saturday. But I will go ahead and be a good team memeber and post...:goodvibes

OK, Here it is...I will post everything for this month...so disregard my 1st post on my totals!
Swim: 2350 yrds 1:00:47
Bike: 16:50 miles 1:05:00
Run: 27:84 miles 4:51:34
Dance: XXXXXXX miles 5:00:00
Walk: 4.5 miles 1:20:00 (this was with my DDs)
Rowing: XXXXXX miles 00:10:00...could not get it to work.

GRAND TOTAL FOR FEB so far:
MILES: 49.84 miles/had 650 yds left over and not good enough at math to total it in.
TIME: 14:47:00

Aloha, Ohana! Here are my totals for the week. I forgot to write down my rowing distances to convert them to portions of miles--too lazy, I guess, so there's just the time for the rowing. The break-down of activities is also a little skewed because I was sick. Essentially, I did more miles-earning XT than running or walking (as workouts or as commuter miles). As I heal, I hope to reverse those activities as I spend more time running or run-walking. This will have the odd effect of decreasing my mileage, at least for a while. On the upside, in good health & in nicer weather I live a more pedestrian/commuter lifestyle, so that means more walking & biking miles.

DAILY/SESSION TOTALS:
W/O Miles: 9.00, 6.25, 8.00, 9.00, 11.00, 7.65
W/O Time: 2:03, 1:45, 1:30, 1:29, 1:00, 1:41, 1:00, 1:32
Ped./Comm. Miles: 4.10, 3.40
Ped./Comm. Time: 1:00, :50

DETAILS
• Running/Walking/RW: Treadmill and pavement.
• XT activities: Circuit and strength training (incl. free weights, core work, and flexibility), elliptical trainer, stationary bicycling, and rowing.
• Pedestrian/Commuter Miles are “walking with a purpose" to/from neighborhood destinations (between 15:00-17:00 mm); they do not include walking inside a destination or between destinations within a neighborhood (i.e. this is just the commute time).

GRAND TOTALS
Total Miles: 58.40 miles (17.03 miles of R, W, or RW for those who care)
Total Time: 13:50 (or 13.833)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter