• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tee Shirts

ExcitableMouse

Earning My Ears
Just got back from a 6 day WDW trip. I’m a tee shirt nut, and saw a lot people in the parks wearing a lot of cool designs. But I couldn’t find any of those cool shirts in the shops. In fact, except for the retro shirts on offer, I found most current designs to be a bit lame.
And where in all of WDW is the classic gray heathered tee with just Mickey on it?!

Just got back from a 6 day WDW trip. I’m a tee shirt nut, and saw a lot people in the parks wearing a lot of cool designs. But I couldn’t find any of those cool shirts in the shops. In fact, except for the retro shirts on offer, I found most current designs to be a bit lame.
And where in all of WDW is the classic gray heathered tee with just Mickey on it?!
I found one of those at Target in the men's tshirt section.

Disney partners with a lot of stores and creates some adorable shirts.
I recently bought 7 tee shirts from Kohls that have Duck Tales, Ariel, Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, and the one I get the most compliments on is a Scar shirt.
I also have a number of shirts from Redbubble.

Best shirts are from 3rd party vendors. Do a Google search and you will be amazed at all the craziness you can create.

Redbubble and teepublic are fun sites that have designs that you can personalize and create your own tees. I made a Darkwing Duck and Powerline tee for my husband and a Ohana and Goof Troop tee for myself. They may have what you're looking for, too.

Most of what is sold at the parks looks like it was designed for 11 yr. old girls. I think most of it is awful but I'm the wrong age and gender for their target market.

We get ours on Teepublic lots of artist original designs. (you can actually get a people mover tee there...lol!)

Uniclo is my go to store for Disney tees. They are good prices and a fair selection. The store in Disney Springs is great. Though I buy mostly from their online store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter