Teen Win, Lose or Draw

danielshooley

Earning My Ears
Anyone here heard of a Disney Channel Original Game Show called "Teen Win, Lose or Draw?" For those who haven't, here's the inside information.

"Teen Win, Lose or Draw" was a Disney Channel Game Show airing originally from April 29, 1989 - September 26, 1992. Hosted by Marc Price, the game had 2 teams (each composed of a Teen Celebrity Guest and 2 Teen Contestants) compete in a game where the object was for each team member to get their teammates to say certain words, names & phrases by drawing pictures.

Each game began with a Clue Puzzle Round, where the teams had 60 seconds to get a series of clues leading off to a well-known subject. This was followed by a Phrase Round, where the teams had 60 seconds or less to communicate a Phrase by drawing from a category such as "No-Nos at Camp."

Each game ended with a 90-second speed round to determine the winner of a Prize Package such as a trip to Space Camp in Huntsville, Alabama.

I only have a handful of episodes, because I regretfully taped over most of my episodes I had on VHS Tape.

That being said, I'd love it if Disney released this series on Disney DVD.

I remember that show! There's a new version (simply called Win, Lose or Draw) on the Disney Channel now that features tweens/teens and Disney celebrities. My daughter is obsessed with it.

Anyone here heard of a Disney Channel Original Game Show called "Teen Win, Lose or Draw?" For those who haven't, here's the inside information.

"Teen Win, Lose or Draw" was a Disney Channel Game Show airing originally from April 29, 1989 - September 26, 1992. Hosted by Marc Price, the game had 2 teams (each composed of a Teen Celebrity Guest and 2 Teen Contestants) compete in a game where the object was for each team member to get their teammates to say certain words, names & phrases by drawing pictures.

Each game began with a Clue Puzzle Round, where the teams had 60 seconds to get a series of clues leading off to a well-known subject. This was followed by a Phrase Round, where the teams had 60 seconds or less to communicate a Phrase by drawing from a category such as "No-Nos at Camp."

Each game ended with a 90-second speed round to determine the winner of a Prize Package such as a trip to Space Camp in Huntsville, Alabama.

I only have a handful of episodes, because I regretfully taped over most of my episodes I had on VHS Tape.

That being said, I'd love it if Disney released this series on Disney DVD.

A 2014 version of this show aired earlier this year.
Approx 20 episodes iif i remember correcly.
This was a very bad production.
Eatch episode had 2 current DC Stars.
Like Laura Marano,Dove Cameron,G Hanelious.
I can make you a link to download all the episodes.
If you do,tell if you vant them in 720p.mkv (approx 750mb) or 368 avi (approx 250mb).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter