• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me some good news!

southern_belle21

Always dreaming of Disney
I've read several places where people are either getting sick or coming home sick with either the flu, colds, and worse (H1N1:scared1:) and now I'm completely scared to death for our trip in Dec! Has anyone recently got back that didn't get sick, or has anyone got some good news about this?? It's to the point where I'm thinking of just canceling and waiting for a better time to go. TIA

My sister and her family are going for Thanksgiving. Her husband is a doctor and has already had his flu shots, but the rest of them will be getting them before they go. I think you should take the precautions that you need to, shots, hand sanitizer for all and wash you hands often and so on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter