Tell me the "weather" where you live.

I knew it was pretty windy yesterday and today. And it is tilling/planting season in Illinois so the fields have been turned over, but WOW!

This is about an hour north of me and very close to the Midwest DIS meet in July.

1682966243874.png

j

I thought you meant from 88% to 75%. 17% is Arizona heat. :)

j
It's been that way in the summer since I've been here in Central Florida. My Disney theory is acres of pavement and acres of irrigated landscaping. That's my theory anyhow. But to your point Jim, 25% isn't unusual here, but yeah 17% is.

It's been that way in the summer since I've been here in Central Florida. My Disney theory is acres of pavement and acres of irrigated landscaping. That's my theory anyhow. But to your point Jim, 25% isn't unusual here, but yeah 17% is.
You may be onto something. Central Florida may be just far enough from the oceans to dry things out. Up here, it will be 90+ degrees and the humidity will still be 50-80%. It almost pushes you back in the house. We will get the occasional "dry air" heat, but even then the humidity is 25-30%.

I've always said St Louis is often hotter in June/July/August than Disney World. People don't believe me.

j

We need some rain! Maybe we will get some with the system blowing in this weekend. Fingers crossed.

I thought Florida was hot in the summer. I know I get funny looks from people at Disney World when I say it is hotter in St Louis, but here is the temp in the back yard by the pool.

20230728_132726.jpg

The front temp is only reading 99. It was 100 yesterday. We might get some rain tomorrow, so they are only forecasting a high of 97.

j

Just left delaware, 90, real feel 96 that was at like 8 am. It was hot and humid. I am now home in NJ. I belive its 92 out and the real feel reading is "feels like hell". Didnt even know that was a meteorology term. Maybe it will catch on like micro burst and thunder snow.

I thought Florida was hot in the summer. I know I get funny looks from people at Disney World when I say it is hotter in St Louis, but here is the temp in the back yard by the pool.

View attachment 781114

The front temp is only reading 99. It was 100 yesterday. We might get some rain tomorrow, so they are only forecasting a high of 97.

j
Where does the pool go to cool off? Just curious......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter