Tell us how were the crowds this week?

mama03

DIS Veteran
Just curious the week after Thanksgiving, how crowded were the parks?

We are thinking of going next year at this time to enjoy low crowds with the christmas decor.
Thank you for your time :earboy2: ,

November used to be a very quiet time--which has changed over the years. :rolleyes:
But the week after Thanksgiving is busier because they put up the MK tree.
I am going to OKW Monday for 4 nights. It must be busy because I had to wait list for 1 night--and MS checked all the DVC'S.

Friday the 25 And Saturday the 26, i though where very crowded compared to End of Oct. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

We just returned. Checked in Sat. 19th, Sun. & Mon busy but not horrible, Tues. & Wed HORRIBLE, we left Thurs. morn. and the CM's said it would only get worse with the holiday weekend. We were there this year for the 4th too and no more holidays for us unless we plan for no parks. They are for sure the worse.

We are also planning on going the end of November - beginning of December next year. Any recommendations for the best time to go during this timeframe would be great. We just did the MNSSHP and loved it, and now we want to experience the Holidays at WDW. Our DSs will be 6 and 5, so doing the parks will be a must, especially MK. I would rather go when the crowds are more manageable but DS has time off the week of Thanksgiving. Weighing removing him from school additional days as opposed to encountering less crowds. My understanding is we would have to stay through Thanksgiving weekend in order to attend Mickey's Christmas party at MK if we went Thanksgiving week. Not sure if that is worth the price to attend the Christmas party at MK the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Do they have everything ready to go for the holidays at that time, parades, etc?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter