Temp. Replacement--> Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a thread is gone for 24 hours for every 10,000? Like if it has 20,000 posts it will be gone for 48 hours?

I don't think that made any sense, lol.

The still play Lloyd in Space over there, George? Awesome. I liked that show a lot but it got cancelled and stricken from syndication ages ago. :(

that means it'll be gone for nearly 10 days!!! nooooooooooooo

woo 5th page!

Then that would mean it would be like 9-10 days for the Random Thread? D:
That's a lot of days. =|

No, they got rid of all the super long threads when the shut down the DIS. They're all apparently gone forever. The same thing happened to the limey thread. We had to start a new one.

No, they got rid of all the super long threads when the shut down the DIS. They're all apparently gone forever. The same thing happened to the limey thread. We had to start a new one.

First of all I love your siggy so beautiful, second of all I've missed you!!! Third; what dates are going going to wdw and where are you staying?!!! and fourth have you read my trippie?!!!

First of all I love your siggy so beautiful, second of all I've missed you!!! Third; what dates are going going to wdw and where are you staying?!!! and fourth have you read my trippie?!!!
Thank you. I missed you too. Click on link and you'll find out. It's the "Painting the World Lime" link in my sig. Yes I read your trippie and I loved it!
they said they were hiding them... LIARS!!!

They're still hidden and will be for a long time.

Thank you. I missed you too. Click on link and you'll find out. It's the "Painting the World Lime" link in my sig. Yes I read your trippie and I loved it!

you didn't leave me any love?:( I am reading your pre trippie and i noticed you live in dc? Thats cool df and I are moving to VA in march!!!Maybe near you? Not that your parents would let you hang out with a 24 yr old lol :)

you didn't leave me any love?:( I am reading your pre trippie and i noticed you live in dc? Thats cool df and I are moving to VA in march!!!Maybe near you? Not that your parents would let you hang out with a 24 yr old lol :)
What do you mean I didn't leave you any love? Yeah I live 45 mins from DC. Maybe near me would be awesome. What county are you moving to? Yeah my parents may not be thrilled, but at least we'd be able to talk about things near us and know WTH we're talking about.

What do you mean I didn't leave you any love? Yeah I live 45 mins from DC. Maybe near me would be awesome. What county are you moving to? Yeah my parents may not be thrilled, but at least we'd be able to talk about things near us and know WTH we're talking about.

you didn't leave a comment on my trippie is what i meant silly. We don't know exactly where yet, but when we know/find out I'll let ya know!!!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter