ten things you can put on a hamburger

Funball

DIS Veteran
List ten things you can put on a hamburger..

Remember anything is possible!

Ready………Set……GO!
:cool1: :thumbsup2

1. Swiss
2. Cheddar
3. Blue
4. American
5. Gorgonzola
6. A-1 sauce
7. Sauted mushroom
8. Sauted onions
9. Bacon
10. Kaiser rolls.

my faves:

american cheese
tomato
lettuce
onion
MAYO - LOTS
ketchup-just a little bit
mustard
GREEN OLIVES!!!! - LOTS

my mouth is watering now....

Blue cheese
Jiffy Peanut butter
egg
bacon
ham
guacomole
jalepenos
french fries
onion rings
fried cheese
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

mustard
ketchup
relish
onions
cheddar cheese
mozzarella cheese
bacon
mushrooms
lettuce
pickles

American Cheese
Pepper Jack Cheese
Ketchup
Mustard
Jalapenos
Salsa

That's all, I'm picky.

Bacon
American Cheese
Ketchup
Mustard

I love hamburgers on bagels! Yum!

Yep, and pineapple :)

This reminds me of a bruger I had in Minnesota, at sturgeon lake. Maybe a VFW. They called the burger the "Great Sturgeon" I called it the "Heart Surgeon". Ready a burger with a beef patty topped with a sausage patty, bacon ,a generously thick slice of canadian bacon and in between each a slice of cheese. I could feel my heart slow down with each delicious bite.

I already posted this on the hot dog thread -- but I like them on my hamburgers too:

Pepperoncinis (and then all of the other standard items)

for our aussie friends a nice big slice of pickled beet :)

I remember The Dis podcast where Pete talked about his trip to Australia and said he couldn't get a decent hamburger without beets in it. I have never heard of that before and can't imagine how they came up with that idea. :confused3

Give me a Southwestern Burger- spicy with avacado.

I like what ShellyMouse and Kayla's Mom said.

Peppercini's and green olive is something I plan to try.

ChickenCarlos's peanut butter sound horrible but I bet it's awesome, I'm going to try that too.

ChickenCarlos's peanut butter sound horrible but I bet it's awesome, I'm going to try that too.

yeah, it sound crazy. there is a burger joint here that has a burger called the jiffy burger, and it is the most popular burger they have, everyone that goes there is hesitant at first, and usually tries a bite of someone elses, but WOW once you try it you are convinced it is AMAZING, i was one of the people that thought i would never try it, till someone i new loved them and let me try a bite, now i even make them at home.:thumbsup2

There are too many things I like on burgers. Different days different tastes.

Two things I don't like on Burgers...pickles and cheddar cheese, oh...and limp lettuce.

No one said A1 or HP sauce? I love them.

I actually like burgers on toasted rye, with grilled onion and cheese patty melt style -yum.

i also though of some more things

gorgonzola

bbq sauce

teryaki sauce

herb mayo

cheese whiz

jalepanos

bell peppers

onion rings

hash browns

bacon

chicken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter