• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tennis Courts At Hilton Head? Fitness Ctr?

GOMICKEY

Earning My Ears
Are there tennis courts at the HH resort? If not, does anyone know where there may be some close by?

Also, has anyone seen the revampled health club? I read that they had updated it, and was wondering how nice it was...

Thanks!:) :) :)

There are over 100 tennis courts at HH. The resort does not have it's own, but does have an arrangement with the nearby Palmetto Dunes Racquet Club (it's on the way to the Beach House). They have hard and clay courts available.

The resort health club is a small room with a few exercise machines (treadmill/stepper/nautilus) available (as well as a balance scale!) It was refurbished this summer.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter