test Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
edcrbnsoul said:
Good Morning all.

Busy today so I drew a picture

drawing1.jpg

WOW! We have an artist amonst us? Who Knew? You are a man of many talents! massages, working the phone, AND coloring!! Be still my heart

mickey4ver said:
and to get mushy here on a Tuesday morning.....I just want to thank all of you for the positive thoughts you sent my way when I was in my "bleak" mood and feeling sorry for myself....you guys are THE greatest friends and really by just wishing me luck and thinking good thoughts for me....well, you'll never know how much that meant..... :grouphug:

now, back to regular frivolity and insaneness....... :lmao:

good job for speaking up! I am positive you are a keeper!!!

as for the wishing luck thing...i can uncross my toes now?! :rolleyes: No, seriously, you would do the same for us!

It is a good thing deena didn't have to come over and redecorate your house!

ed--great picture you drew! Who knew you were such a fine artist!?! :confused3 hidden talents my friend....hidden talents!!!

Does anyone else have any hidden talents that we should all know about??

sweetlovin' said:
OH MY!! Should I be worried? :lmao:

Maybe she is going to georgia.......I bet she will bring her pads with her and redecorate your house.....think that will be a-okay with your neighborhood assoc.? :rotfl:

pkasbohm said:
Maybe she is going to georgia.......I bet she will bring her pads with her and redecorate your house.....think that will be a-okay with your neighborhood assoc.? :rotfl:

I'm on the look out. I got her good at Hollywood and Vine and Deena doesnt forget easily! :rotfl2:

LOL....to think I missed out on being "padded"......... :rotfl2: what ever was I thinking??????????? :crazy: OHHHH....but goody, Deena is on a mission to find an unsuspecting/deserving soul to pad......... :thumbsup2

Ed, you get an A+ on your drawing....I'm giving that grade and do not let the test thread teacher say you get anything less.....excellent....do you know that coloring is theraputic?? Hell o...I should be coloring and drawing from dawn to dusk then......... :rolleyes1

Almost lunch time...I'm hungry....how is everyone doing with their dieting? I've been remiss in checking with everyone....I'm still sitting on my current weight, can't go down any, but at least it isn't up....so all is semi-good

macraven said:
hey sweetluving......

did you throw ocm in the closet again today?

Im restless this week. i felt like changing things up. I really didnt think it was a big deal to switch names. :confused3

mickey4ver said:
Almost lunch time...I'm hungry....how is everyone doing with their dieting? I've been remiss in checking with everyone....I'm still sitting on my current weight, can't go down any, but at least it isn't up....so all is semi-good

Im back to 125 :rolleyes:

sweetlovin' said:
TVT watches 24. I remember after we dropped off Deena he couldnt wait to get me back to my hotel so he could go watch his show.

Note to self...next time...beautiful blonde......great hotel....... turn off the TV stupid!!!! :banana:

TennVolTony said:
Note to self...next time...beautiful blonde......great hotel....... turn off the TV stupid!!!! :banana:

LOL! Well, Im not beautiful. But I am sure you were glad to get back to your life. We took up a lot of your time. Although, I have to say, I was smiling and laughing almost the entire time.

mickey4ver said:

I am doing good on the calorie counting...i just need to exercise i am going to test my ankle out by playing in my volleyball tourney this weekend and if it hurts i will just pull myself. I still haven't gotten my tredmill yet either....haven't had a time where i can go get it but i am going to try to start exercising again soon!

mickey4ver said:

Down about 7 pounds since Christmas :) :)

Awesome weight loss guys, and seems everyone is on track...momma, those 2 lbs. showing up are like mine...one day they are there, one day they disappear and then the next there they are again....its just normal I think to flucuate a couple pounds from day to day..........if I could just stretch upwards a few inches, I'd be in good shape for the shape I'm in.... :thumbsup2

good job ed!

One coat of paint on the pine wood derby cars!!!! :cool1: Think I will be doing this all night...spray...dry....spray....dry...spray....dry....spray....dry...well you get the idea. Good thing I can do it in the garage because the wind is blowing like crazy here today...the swings on my swingset are straight out...that is how hard it is blowing! :rolleyes2

mickey4ver said:
Awesome weight loss guys, and seems everyone is on track...momma, those 2 lbs. showing up are like mine...one day they are there, one day they disappear and then the next there they are again....its just normal I think to flucuate a couple pounds from day to day..........if I could just stretch upwards a few inches, I'd be in good shape for the shape I'm in.... :thumbsup2

I know..It so damn frustrating too! I get stuck. My body will not go under 122 and wont go pass 126. If I could jsut get it to fluctaute between 120 and 125, I'd feel better.

i love stess and a stressful life. lost 9 lbs in 9 days due to it.

still have more to go.

if ocm can be 125 , we all can too........even ed's thigh.

hey sweetocm, i was just kidding you, there was no side message to what i posted before.

next time i tease i will add a smilie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter