Texas de Brazil VIP Card (50% off!!) is Back!!

Sounds like a group pre-cruise tummy-stretching may be in order..

;)

Yeah I got their E-mail offer last night, I just don't know what to do? Never been.

Sounds good though!

Yeah I got their E-mail offer last night, I just don't know what to do? Never been.

Sounds good though!

Oh, you need to go!

You can either order the card online, or you can just buy it in the restaurant (which is what we did last time).

Normally we try not to rent a car (DH commutes so far to work everyday...driving is the last thing he wants to do on vacation!) and have never tried any of the offsite restaurants. However, for the next stay (whenever that might be) I've already decided we really need to be able to go to the grocery store, etc -- so we'll definitely have a car and will try to give this place a whirl!

We want to try Texas de Brazil on our fall trip this year. Sounds like it gets the stamp of approval around here? Is it worth a trip off-site? And how long does it take to get there from WDW property? Sorry for all the questions but I have wanted to ask about this for awhile :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter