Tgif Riddle

Mary Jo:
steamboatwillie.gif

I haven't read all the pages - and Donna - I have no clue what the riddle is. But here's our honeymoon destinations.

We were supposed to go on this...

StarShipAtlantic01.jpg

But because that company sucked pondwater and didn't do some saftey inspections with the coast guard, the CG showed up that day and told them they would not be allowed to sail until a 2 day inspection had been done. So we ended up here instead...
front_of_resort_holland.jpg

Our room was about in the middle of the concierge floor. I don't remember which one exactly. But we liked it. We were given the upgrade from wing - which is what we paid for. And thus began our love for all things Disney.

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Hey Mark its Friday, want me to find some Olivia Newton John for you :rolleyes1 ;)

L107ANGEL said:
Hey Mark its Friday, want me to find some Olivia Newton John for you :rolleyes1 ;)

Absolutely! Though I won't be here to see it until later tnogiht probably. Surprising Wesley boy with Santa Clause 3 this afternoon.

WAs it you that looks like her? If so, just post your picture!
Blessings!
MarkyMark

The Santa Clause 3. I had forgotten it comes out today. Hope you enjoy it. The previews look like it will be just as good as the first 2

FSUMARCHIEF said:
Absolutely! Though I won't be here to see it until later tnogiht probably. Surprising Wesley boy with Santa Clause 3 this afternoon.

WAs it you that looks like her? If so, just post your picture!
Blessings!
MarkyMark
Thats out already? Yay movies on Sunday!!!

Yes that was me but I am not allowed to post my pic on the net, it freaks DH out :rolleyes: If he only knew :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
Thats out already? Yay movies on Sunday!!!

Yes that was me but I am not allowed to post my pic on the net, it freaks DH out :rolleyes: If he only knew :rolleyes:

LOL I hear that. Just PM it to me. Olivia rocks. LOL

Blessings!
MarkyMark

firstmickey said:
Kiki.....it's Friday...and Im feeling generous....so have a TU on me ;)

not to mention the fact that the rest of these slackers all cheated anyway! ;)

Well until 2 weeks ago name 1 person who ever heard of a spoonerism?????????? :confused3

You made this up didn't ya :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:
...not to mention the fact that the rest of these slackers all cheated anyway! ;)

HEY!!!

I didn't cheat! :confused3

I didn't use Mr. Google. No one sent me mints (at least not until AFTER I'd sent my PM :rolleyes: ).

I used OTHER talents :teeth: (the art of BS...I have a degree in it!)

hiwaygal said:
HEY!!!

I didn't use Mr. Google. No one sent me mints (at least not until AFTER I'd sent my PM :rolleyes: ).

Pm me for mints :confused3

hiwaygal said:
HEY!!!

oh who are you kidding????? It was the beefcake you sent me! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

Gram....Remember....spoonerisms on Friday.....forking on Saturday. :teeth: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter