Thank You For All Of The Info!!

badhairday

Earning My Ears
I was never a member of the DIS, but wanted to log on to thank everyone for all of their informaton. You are such a valuable site for a 1st time Dis Trip Planner! We went for 10 days and I valued everyone's advice and tips while planning the trip! We stayed at the Dolphin, loved it! We got some food vouchers and used them more for a late lunch, and kept moving along at night time. We ordered our Disney hopper passes, limo etc. from everyone's advice, had our PS set up, HDDR, CRT. If it was not for this site, I really would have no idea where to begin. I did buy the "Travel Guides", however, this site gives such individual detailed experiences, it's just great!

We had such a wonderful trip and thank you all for being unofficial tour guides! It really helped us to determine a schedule, where to eat, budget etc. You had move valuable advice than any of the books out there.

Thank You! Thank You! (and we came in under the budget thanks to your site!)

:flower:

:banana: Glad you had a great trip!Hope to see you on the boards posting for a long time!
:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter