Thank You Suzi and Vince

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to thank Suzi and Vince for the most wonderful day. The pin meet today was unbelievable.
So much food, so many prizes, so much fun.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And thanks to everyone for the wonderful trades - I went wanting nothing, and got the most wonderful pins to add to my collection.

It was a pleasure meeting all the wonderful people that we chat with everyday. I so look forward to the next event.

And thanks to everyone's kindness and genorosity, I was able to make $111.00 from the pin raffle to donate to the Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society.

Such great people, such great friends, such great fun.

Thank you.

Darlene

It sounds as if it was wonderful.

Having just lost a wonderful moderator to cancer, your donation is well timed. It was very thoughtful of the friends at the meet to do this.

Thanks for the update.

Let me just say "ditto plus" to what Darlene said above.

Thank you so much, Vince & Suzi, for your generousity, hospitality and tolerance.:rolleyes:

You hosted quite a group, and had everything beautifully planned and smoothly run.:)

It was great to meet and trade with so many "familiar" DIS members. Thank you again for providing such a terrific atmosphere!

My DH & I want to thank Vince & Suzi for a great day. We were very happy to meet everyone & we made great trades. :) Shirley, they took real good care of us. Just ask ~Kathie. Peggy Anne

Vince and Suzi put an enormous amount of work into the meet and it turned out super for all who attended! I too went without any "holy grails" or expectations and came home with some great pins including Darlene's 50th birthday party pin; which I love!

What a great meet!

Thank you Suzi and Vince for sharing your time and allowing us to enjoy your memorabilia!

It was great to meet so many people!

I had a pinteriffic time!

I would also like to add my thanks.... Even if it's not over yet:D ... We still have the books out and Kathie, Lisa, Vince and Suzi and I are still going at it.... We stoped to get our tickets and Breakfast is being made but pins are still out!!!!

Vince and Suzi did an OUTSTANDING job on this meet. I have never seen a more thought out, well run, pin meet in my life!! Thank you so much for having us all there!

It was really great meeting some new people and seeing some familiar faces again. I hope we get to do this again soon!!

Four out of five collectors board moderators prefer Parkhopper's pin party over Trident.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Suzi and Vince, thanks for the incredible meet!!!

Didn't someone say something about this becoming a monthly event? :p ;) :p

I just got home(ok a small detour) and I just have to say a huge thanks to Vince & Suzi. I don't think I could have had a better time.

Thanks Nat & Kathie also again if I laughed any harder I am sure I would have hurt myself!!

I had a wonderful time meeting everyone there. A room full of pins, great DIS people, wonderful food and the perfect Hosts. Can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday!!

I had a WONDERFUL time! Thank you two so much for putting this together. I'm only sorry that I won't be able to make the July meet! We ended up getting home around 12:00 midnight!!! Thanks so much for all of the fun and planning.

I had a really cool surprise too! I won the LE pin bingo! It was the first time that I have ever won Bingo in my life! I ended up with some great pins, and would like to thank everyone who contributed and played.

Nat, a very special thank you for the "my first visit" pin for the still to be born little one. You are officially his first pin giver! (let's hope he doesn't get as hooked as his mom!)

I'm hoping to plan a meet somewhere close to Richmond in late August or maybe even the first of September (before the baby is due) I'm hoping to see all of you again soon!

Sue Ellen

Wow!!! I never realized that all those moderators were in one room. :earseek: It was lots of fun.

Vince & Suzi did a fabulous job decorating the meeting place. It was wonderful just looking around at their many collectibles, poster and pins. Thanks for sharing. We had a LE Bingo, a Mystery Pin trade, an auction, a miniature Mystery Super Trader, great food, especially the famous Parkhopper Meatballs. :wave: The atmosphere was electric from the moment we walked in the door. I made some fabulous trades.

It was nice to see old friends again and make some new ones and to be able to put faces and voices with emails and Board Names. I had a wonderful time trading and chatting with folks.

I won't be able to make it to the Parkhopper's July Meet. :( I hope to see everyone again soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter