Thank you Tag Fairy!

legalslave said:
The Tag Fairy can't be bribed! :teeth:

Everyone has their price... the Tag Fairy's wand is looking a little ragged and I know where she can get a new one CHEAP!!!! ;) (For the right price, of course!!!)

munchkin bunchkin said:
That's nice I've lived here all my life and love it! :sunny:

Looks like we might be in the "World" at around the same time. I'll be at POFQ August 30-September 5.

legalslave said:
The Tag Fairy can't be bribed! :teeth:

Oh darn - I tried :crazy:

(but if the glass of milk and treat is gone soon, either she/he took it or my daughter's cat who hates milk and people food - we'll see :rolleyes1 )

Va-bear said:
Everyone has their price... the Tag Fairy's wand is looking a little ragged and I know where she can get a new one CHEAP!!!! ;) (For the right price, of course!!!)

Well, when you see the Tag Fairy with a shiny new wand don't ask ME what happened!

Good luck to you all!

Oh well, as usual Tamara's doing something wrong.

I jumped the gun and tagged myself. I'll remove it and go back to earning my ears!

I really liked my tag too! :snooty: Shoot!

That's alright Sneezie - soon we'll both me Mouseketeers!!! Tag-less Mouseketeers , but still.....

Let me be the first to congratualte you early!! Cause we're having fun here!
Va.

Maybe the tag fairie would like to see a how a Disney cartoon would handle tags!

Winnie the Pooh;

""Rabbit, have you seen the tag fairie today?"
''Oh why no Pooh i have not! Ah whats a tah fairie!?
''Oh bother!" :goodvibes

I've been known to be witty but now that I know I'm on the spot I may never get tagged.

I've got a long ways to go on my posting but I'll get there some day, whether bruised and battered I'll make it through all the posts ha ha ha.

Michelle

Heading to WDW Next Friday Woo hoo :cheer2: and hopefully getting a site visit for our DFW next October.

I am starting to think I may have offended the Tag Fairy. I'm completely ignored on a regular basis. So many people have multiple tags and I still have none. It's really starting to bum me out. Everywhere I turn I see tags, tags and more tags. And then when I post I see nothing. I'd like to think I have something witty to say sometimes. Maybe I'm wrong. :confused3

Shelby
Tagless and NOT loving it.

munchkin bunchkin said:
.....The TF comes when you least expect it - he/she cannot be bribed or tricked, you will usually be tagged when you have said something funny or nice! :cheer2: :wave:

Nice I can do!.....Funny, not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter