Thank you to this community! You made our trip an AMAZING experience, enjoy our video!

Howtojimmyk

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, I'm admit I'm a lurker who was able to plan the perfect Disney World trip because of everyone here. My wife wanted to take her little brother to Disney World (his first time out of the state, let alone an amusement park) and I leaned heavily on everyone's experiences here to plan the perfect trip.

The footage is from last Spring and I finally got around to putting it together. Thank you again, I'll be sure to contribute a lot more when I know I make it Disney World a lot more often than once every 20 years. Now that we have a little boy of our own, we can't wait to take him!

Great video ... clearly shot before the selfie stick ban :P

Thanks for sharing! :)

Makes me want to be there right now!! And makes me plan to take a lot more video this time around. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter