Thank You to whoever said "Please take pre diabetes seriously"

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Last summer there was a post from someone who'd been pre diabetic for a period of time, and was just diagnosed with diabetes. That person was begging others to take a pre diabetes and make changes now. I've been searching for that post, it was either on the disabilities or community forums, so I'll post both places. I wanted to thank whoever said that. I searched for a pre diabetes class, and the only one within 100 miles was a mile from my house. Talk about good fortune! And insurance pays for it. It's a 10 month program, and as I approach the end, I'm 22 pounds thinner, finding new ways/foods to eat, moving more, and feeling better. Oh-and my labs have improved measurably. So thank you, thank you. When I first learned that the program was 10 months, not 10 sessions, I was disappointed, but as our instructor said, habits take time to develop.

Wow! That is so impressive! Congratulations on taking such positive actions to improve your health… I’ll bet you feel so much better!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter