THANK YOU!!!! (video included)

Luvin*Livvy

Mouseketeer
I am so glad this board is here b/c there are some very special cast members that I'd like to thank. Our past trip (March) was a very magical one for us for so many reasons! First...my husband's family business won an award and 5 nights at WDW's Grand Flroidian was our prize (I mean could it really get any better than that??). My IL's surprised us by taking the whole family!

The video I made pretty much sums up everything magical that happened this trip, but the ones in particular that made it so special....

My 3YO is obsessed with Capt Jack.....she talked about meeting him for the weeks leading up to the trip, but I had to break the news that she probably would only be able to see him, not "hug and kiss him" like she thought! :love: During our Pirate League adventure there was a pretty decent storm and while we were waiting for our turn Capt. Jack ducked under cover inside the Pirate League to get dry....he (and Mack) said hello to a few of the kids getting made over and as soon as he caught my daughter's eye she started blowing kisses at him! He (and Mack) came right over and talked to us for a good 5 minutes, did some pictures with my girls...and then left. During her whole make-over she kept saying she wanted him to see her looking like a pirate. We kept telling her he probably wouldn't see her again, that she was so lucky just to have seen him once (even the CM doing her make up told her that)......BUT as soon as we came out of his secret room, Capt. Jack was coming back in from outside....she caught his eye and he yelled, "There's Ava and Olivia!" and came over again to say how great she looked before he ducked back in to get dry! I was SHOCKED that he remembered their names after a good hour, but this is something she talks about ALL. THE. TIME and she will probably never forget it either! So Capt. Jack....wherever you are..THANK YOU..you made my little one very happy! :)

The 2 women that did the PL make-over...AMAZING! I don't remember their names.....but they made the whole experience very special for my kids! So THANK YOU!

Rapunzel was WONDERFUL as well with my 3YO......THANK YOU!

Alice at 1900 Park Fare was just adorable with my kids and nieces! THANK YOU!

And finally.......one of the nights we were there we had a dinner reception with Purina at The Grand Floridian. We had no clue that there would be anythng for our kids there, characters there, etc....so we took our time getting there. When we arrived about an hour late....we found out that there were indeed characters there for the cocktail hour portion of the reception. We were so disappointed we had missed them as my nieces hadn't gotten a chance to meet "the main characters" their whole trip (and this was their first trip to WDW and last night there). My Mother-in-law went to one of the workers and they told her they were just about to leave, but if we went quickly we could get a quick picture. We grabbed the kids.....and ran to where the characters were....All I can say is WOW! Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy spent about 20-30 minutes with our family in a room....our own private meet and greet. Dancing, playing, taking pictures with my kids and my nieces! It was unbelievable and probably something that will never happen again! It really was so special and so magical for all of us! I'm sure the last thing everyone wanted (characters and handlers) was to stick around for that much longer...but they did and everyone had a blast! We finished our meet and greet off with a character-lead dance party down the hall of the Grand Floridian! That will be a lasting memory in our kid's lives and I cannot express the thanks I have for everyone involved! In all my times going to Disney as a child (we went every year growing up) and the times I've gone with my own little ones, this trip will be remembered as one of the best so far...and very hard to top (but I can deal with that ;) ).

So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all you do, every day...to make these special moments (which may not seem special at the time) memories of a lifetime! xoxoxoxoxo

Here is the video I made to sum up our amazing trip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTqhCZ9Y8Ds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter