• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

THANK YOU!!

Jason Reedy

Earning My Ears
Not sure if many people do this, and I apologize in advance for clogging up the feed...but...:rolleyes1

I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that took the time to answer my questions and address my concerns as a first timer at Fort Wilderness and a first timer bringing my family of four to Disney World. Between you folks and the DIS Podcast folks, I feel SO much more prepared than I would have otherwise. YOU are awesome.

We are driving :drive: to Orlando from central Virginia next Saturday (June 17th), and are all so excited!

God bless my friends...it's just about time to chase the mouse!!

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Jason Reedy
"Jammer"

Not sure if many people do this, and I apologize in advance for clogging up the feed...but...:rolleyes1

I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that took the time to answer my questions and address my concerns as a first timer at Fort Wilderness and a first timer bringing my family of four to Disney World. Between you folks and the DIS Podcast folks, I feel SO much more prepared than I would have otherwise. YOU are awesome.

We are driving :drive: to Orlando from central Virginia next Saturday (June 17th), and are all so excited!

God bless my friends...it's just about time to chase the mouse!!

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Jason Reedy
"Jammer"

Jason, if you have a family of four, better bring lots of money! You'll blow through a lot buying all those drinks on those hot afternoons at the parks.

And seriously, I'd like to hear from you after the trip to truly hear how we measure up on Fort prep.

Have a great trip coming up.

Bama Ed

Yeah man, glad to help out. A short report along the way might help us cope while we all wait out our turns to go.

Glad you are all excited about the trip. Have a safe trip down, enjoy the time down there, and have a safe trip back. We like posts about how everyone's trip is going, but enjoy your vacation first. Now to start getting ready for our trip in Sept.

We are driving :drive: to Orlando from central Virginia next Saturday (June 17th)

We will be passing through Virginia on the evening of June 15th and/or morning of June 16th with check-in on June 17th. So we will be just ahead of you.

As others have said, enjoy the vacation, bring lots fo $$$$$ (because that's what the mouse really likes :lmao: ) but most of all have a great time and be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter