Thanks for Thorlo socks tip

Krisu

Meeska, mooska, Mouseketeer, Mousecartoon time now
Thanks to everyone who suggested these great socks! My feet were always dry and comfortable even after walking from House of Blues to Christmas Store at marketplace:eek: The one time I did start getting a blister was when I had my Teva's on and wasn't walking far!!

Got mine at Sport's Authority. Thorlo has a web site. Don't know if they mention retailers. They cost about 10.00/pair. They come in several styles and I got DH some in black!

I've walked the equivalent of five times across the USA during the past 10 years, and have tried Thorlo socks among others. Frankly, I did not like them. To me, the best are socks that contain "Cool Max". Land's End carries Cool Max socks.

Cheers,

BB

Marshall's stores often have Thorlo irregulars for about $3/pr. Usually the only problem is VERY minor, like a dropped stitch or two near the cuff. I like Thorlos, but $10/pr is steep for socks, so I grab my discounts when I can.

Thanks NotUrsula! I never thought to look for them there!

TJ Maxx is another great place for Thorlos!

They also have the seconds... usually, I can not find the irregularity

Debbie

For anyone who has not read the many threads on these socks, do a search for Thorlo on the boards.

To clear any misconceptions from Mr. Baggins' post, Thorlos are a brand of socks, with a large number of models and sizes. Cool Max is a trademark for a particular type of material. Some Thorlos use Cool Max, some don't.

-Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter